Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:01 PM (63 replies)
  • BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:35 PM

DylynJ:

Jerm65:

lmao.....

Guess that would be me, huh?

Well, provided that by "brainwashed"....you really mean that I believe the guy can do it because I've done it myself (53 - NKF - same tees as Sun used).

Consider me brainwashed.

Anyone know of any good cults?

a 53 huh?

Wow. That's SO realistic!

Is this WGT or TWO?

I mean I shoot a 49 everyday at my local munici... that's because I "walk" my ball to the hole... :)

Gamers will be gamers. Golfers will be golfer. Anyone with a shred of intellect knows shooting 53 on any given available course on here is tantamount to cartoon golf. PERIOD.

WGT is a business, they set up the game in the way they feel will make them the most $.   I'd also like the game to be more difficult, but I'd also like to see WGT stick around. You really think it would be fun for an intermediate player on WGT to be shooting 90 on a regular basis instead of 70?     People b*tch enough as it is about deviations as it is now, imagine if they really made it as unpredictable as real life.

And in response to the OP, nobody is shooting 54-56 every round, unless perhaps they chose to play nothing but cabo from short tees in low wind.  And you sure as hell don't need to ding every shot to shoot a low score,  I'm lucky if i'm dinging 60% of my shots on any given day.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:35 PM

When did it become about realism?

I thought it was about you implying that Sun wasn't showing his taskbar because he was running hidden cheat software?

Please stay on topic.

• RickBarenes
    215 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:50 PM

When I made legend I had a hard time to get back to a -5 average per 9 holes.I did shoot my lowest round from the legend tees 59 on K I and 27 on Congressional 9 holer.I do not shoot low everyday I shoot average.Learn to use the other clubs in your bag other than the wedges and make more putts.The game is frustrating I would like to shoot for credits but I am just not their yet.I shoot 3 to 4 games a day just working on my putting to average -6 on a 9 hole game to keep up with them guys.

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:57 PM

DylynJ:

It "became about realism" the instant WGT touted this as "the most realistic" golf game ever.

I think you may be taking the claims a bit too literally.  When they mean the "most realistic golf game", I'm assuming they are talking about the utilization of pictures rather than whatever it is normal video games use.  Of course there are going to be those that shoot really low scores...it's a video game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.  There has to be a certain amount of common sense one applies to situations like this.

Now, I also stream and record my games, and yes I show my task bar.  The first few I didn't, but that was because I was trying to zoom in for the viewer as best i could...I just got tired of adjusting though. You can watch me live virtually every night as of last night.

Good luck and good hitting,

-Long

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 8:11 PM

DylynJ:
    I've seen more streams than that and NONE of them, conveniently, show the task bar.

It`s late DEC last chance to nominate yourself for ******* of the year award.

TASK BAR for idiots explained below.

WE will play A game I call who is blind & who is stupid.

please press the square to start just a hint  the square is ''BLUE''  if it does not work keep pressing 500 times you win get it.

DylynJ:
    NONE of them, conveniently, show the task bar

Now if you have time to take your eyes of my great legs there is something called I don`t know maybe it`s a task bar , let`s have a look up close 

Am I really seeing this a Task bar. ^^ and is clearly shown in all my 11 live stream videos & 7 utube video`s 

But as you claim all the Live Streaming you have watched does not show the Task Bar then what`s that a photo of a car , maybe a bus or truck could even be Cat 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 8:18 PM

BolloxInBruges:
    I'm lucky if i'm dinging 60% of my shots on any given day.

60%? I can barely hit ding 20% on any given round when I'm trying too. It goes to show hitting ding when you need too is a big part of being a great player, or just a mediocre player. I realize we don't need to hit ding on all shots and I don't try for ding on every shot, but needing to hit ding on a 8 to 12 foot straight putt and barely missing ding right or left is where my rounds end-up just mediocre.

@Dylyn, like TWO, WGT is a game, not real life. WGT boasts real life graphics, not real life play. Like most other people, I believe some players are using cheating software. But I also believe the players using these putrid cheating devices are the ones who don't know how to play the game and are driving their-selves insane trying to understand why they play the game with with a cheat device and can't win a prize. These are the people who scream foul to the better players.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 8:20 PM

DylynJ:

In the process of speaking my mind.. and this type of "ridicule" is what WGT calls etiquette. LOL.

Really classy guy Sun. ;)

Now.. while you're at it.. why don't you migrate back to TWO where all the "real golfers" play. ;)

Are you really that dense?  You are the one that called him out implying that he had something to hide by not displaying a taskbar.   He easily refuted that claim, and IMO has every right to call you out as being the idiot.   If "speaking your mind" means making accusations towards people in a public forum, then maybe you're the one that needs to brush up on etiquette.

RSS