Forums

Help › Forums

wgt making me legend has ruined me.

Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:01 PM (63 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:49 AM

greatwhitedale:

since wgt changed the way the tiers worked few years back, my time here is now done, i cant get a game with no one coz when i click join a game people see my status as legend,  why this puts people off i really dont know, i cant shoot anything better than 66ish,  i really dont know how i turned legend anyway, please tell me how i can get an average of 61  without shooting lower than 61, ???? when i went to school avg meant an avg score u shoot, so 61 was my avg so i musta been shooting 56 or lower?  pfffff ive shot 59 once and that was on practise mode on easy tees.     there is also so much variation in just the legend tier, there are legends like me who can only shoot on avg 64-66 on a good day, and those who shoot 54 -57's big big big diffrence  and we are all in same tier,  hmm come on guys wake up, thats like putting the amateurs with the tour masters.

facepalm

TBE

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 8:40 AM

GREATWHITEDALE: Look Dale I found your picture. 

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 9:25 AM

Wipe your face. See your around crybaby.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 9:29 AM

For me, the very bottom line is this: I play because I enjoy hitting shots, just hitting the ball. I enjoy the variety of people who also enjoy the same, doing so on their own time and money without some game enhancement that I believe may exist. Who cares? You either enjoy the game or you don't.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 10:46 AM

An auto-dinger...ha ha,,,HA HA...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA~~!@

Ok mr. -50 I.Q., Does the auto-dinger program point it in the right direction with the right speed?

If you don't want to work at shooting in the 50's, quit  the f'n bellyacheing.

• ragtag72
    18 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 11:16 AM

I shoot so poorly that I can NEVER get a game.  But one of my problems is that I set my club to back spin (max) and when  the ball lands were I want it to, it still just rolls and rolls and yep keeps on rolling. Maybeeee I need my backspin button reset.  Anyway seem as if the wind speed and direction needle is full of baloney. Sometime I really over adjust for wind and it still blows my balls off. No pun of course. So before you pack it in would you give this old man a few pointers. I almost always shoot 8 or 9 over.

ragtag72

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 11:16 AM

YankeeJim:

(sigh)  Don't know where to start.

Ah, screw it, Ace said everything worth saying.

+2

My sentiments exactly. And Blue, that picture also says it all. A picture definitely tells a thousand words.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 11:20 AM

greatwhitedale:
    the majority of legends use the computer program that dings there hits spot on the meter every shot

Actually Dale, I opted for the Professional Finger Optimizer (aka: PFO).  It only cost me 1,000 pesos and 8 hours of surgery in a seedy Tijuana alleyway.

That would be my suggestion for ya'......PFO.

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 12:08 PM

Breaking news, just heard there's a NEW program that slows the meter down so that you can at least be very close to the ding line, and also, one that removes the VEM. So, if you have both, you can easily shoot in the 50's all the time. Also, the rumor that BB is actually Mr. WGT has been proven false. The CIA guy that plays on here told that there is no truth to that rumor. Not worried here though, I shoot in the 50's in real golf all the time........ then I play the back nine.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 12:23 PM

iukine:
    Not worried here though, I shoot in the 50's in real golf all the time........ then I play the back nine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......that was gr8,

Hp

RSS