Help › Forums

wgt making me legend has ruined me.

Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:01 PM (63 replies)
  • Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 1:06 PM

LuisCraveiro:

greatwhitedale:
    the majority of legends use the computer program that dings there hits spot on the meter every shot

It seems to me that you're not telling the whole story! Tell us the name of the program, perhaps finally, one can achieve the 50 strokes or less. : P

Seriously, only practice can lead to improvement in the game and even the best players can not do so consistently low scores as they would like. The group of players that you mention, are people who practice a lot, study the game and spend time on it. Most of them are people always willing to help those seeking help. 

If you really like the game, try to do the same. In fact, it is more comfortable accuse others of cheating than to conclude that we do not have the ability to play at their level.

LC

Hello there

you are absolutly right I practic 10-15 h a day and stil i'm not like i want to be,but i will fighit to be a good one not a great one .1month ago my AVG it was 66.90 and now is 63,50 that is because i spend so mach time on treinig,and i belive in 1 years from now i'm going to be 1 of the dangerous player in WGT page (lol)

Merry Christmas to you and to your Family Luis

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 1:41 PM

DylynJ:

get a life.

Dylyn: A tad off-topic, but how come all your posts say "This post has been deleted." and are locked for replies? Has someone been a naughty boy?

Hilarious picture claremoreblue.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 2:10 PM

greatwhitedale:
    the majority of legends use the computer program that dings there hits spot on the meter every shot

Ironically.....I rarely hit the ding & miss on purpose so that I can shape my shots for each given occasion no program can do that for you !!!!....see suncity's video as said above esp on putting...you might learn something..

greatwhitedale:
    absolutly pathetic knobheads u bloody cheats

I liked the challange of getting to Legend & thereafter.....like all other Legends who enjoy this site I take offence of someone coming on here & making these type of direct accusations without any evidence to back up your hollow claims....do I detect a little libel there....!!

I'm off to challenge someone who is better than me cause that's how I learn & improve as I do in IRL golf.......it's only a gaaammme..!!

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 6:10 PM

DylynJ:
    It is funny though.. if you watch some of their "live streams".. they never show their taskbar. More relevant it seems that they purposefully hide it.

So, just out of curiosity.

Your hat.

Tin-foil by any chance?

I've watched Sun's livestreams, and I have no doubts that they're totally legit.  I don't know the guy, and I've never played with him....but I'm sure he's not running any "funny-hidden-taskbar-software".  To be honest, it's something that never even crossed my mind until you brought it up.

Although, now that you HAVE brought it up...what kind of software do you figure he's running?  It'd have to read putts, 'cause I don't know if you noticed, but Sun sure does make a lot of 10 to 15 footers.  That's just being a good putter in my eyes.  Nothing dodgy there....

Reasonable doubt?  Not to me.  Those videos erased any possible doubts (that I didn't have to begin with anyway...).

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 6:57 PM

lmao.....

Guess that would be me, huh?

Well, provided that by "brainwashed"....you really mean that I believe the guy can do it because I've done it myself (53 - NKF - same tees as Sun used).

Consider me brainwashed.

Anyone know of any good cults?

RSS