Help › Forums

wgt making me legend has ruined me.

Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:01 PM (63 replies)
  • Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 9:52 PM

DylynJ:
    as I never mentioned anyone's name

I'll give you that....it was me that named Sun.

You simply made the statement that the livestreams didn't show taskbars on purpose.  Who better to use as an example than the king of livestreams?

Or is there another livestream producer that I'm unaware of?  Entirely possible, I suppose....

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 5:48 AM

Richard4168:

Like most other people, I believe some players are using cheating software, tape and rulers on their meter bar. But I also believe the players using these putrid cheating devices are the ones who don't know how to play the game and are only driving their-selves insane trying to understand why they play the game with with a cheat device and can't win a prize. These are the people who scream foul.

I have to admit Richard, that I use a piece of paper with the measured percentages on it, however, I've only been doing this since WGT started actually selling a percentage meter bar.  I thought, "Why should I pay for it when I can make one myself?".  If everyone has the advantage, it's not cheating in my eyes.

-Long

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 6:40 AM

Dylan or however you spell it, you seem like a very horrible person indeed. You accused the likes of SunCity of cheating simply because they didn't show their taskbar in the YouTube and LiveStream videos, but actually they did show their taskbar and you were just being an idiot. You then call the likes of me vultures - well when we play the game WGT which we love, play it by the book and then get called cheats just for being good at it we tend to react badly. 

DylynJ:

Just because you have 5000 posts and live your entire life on wgt doesn't mean that every single person that comes on here with a nonsensical tirade should be assaulted by you and your ilk.

Firstly, it's 2,500 or thereabouts. Secondly, I have a wife and two children at home who would certainly disagree with that "live your entire life on WGT" statement, along with a job. Thirdly, if they assault us, we have the right to assault them. 

DylynJ:

NOBODY ALWAYS makes 10-15 footers.

It's a computer game. SunCity has mastered it. He doesn't always make the 10-15ft'ers, as his stats show:

% Putts Made from 0 - 5 Feet 45.31%
    % Putts Made from 5 - 10 Feet 20.14%
    % Putts Made from 10 -25 Feet 9.87%
    % Putts Made from 25 - 50 Feet   0.48%
    % Putts Made from 50+ Feet 0.01%

I had to look three times when I saw these figures. Sun took a while to learn the game, but when he did, damn he's good! So to answer your question... yes, nobody always makes 10-15 footers. But Sun does when playing well.

DylynJ:

But it does smell pretty funny... maybe I need a tin foil nose guard so I can't smell the B/S>?

We had enough BS accusations when the Opens came around. Just because you can't do it doesn't make it cheating. It's a computer game, easy enough to be mastered when you're moving around a mouse.

DylynJ:

Now.. while you're at it.. why don't you migrate back to TWO where all the "real golfers" play. ;)

I doubt you actually took time to play TWO. My best round on TWO, 18 holes, no cheat mechanisms whatsoever after about 3 months was a 39. A freaking 39 on 18 holes. And yet, you have the nerve to say this game is unrealistic? Find a golf game online which gets the right balance between realistic scores and not being deadly difficult to start off, AND doesn't have Mickey Mouse graphics, AND is free when you start playing it, AND has such a professional look (which TWO lacks completely), and I will play it, my man. Uh wait, there isn't one. WGT is the most realistic free online golf game. The keyword there is online. WGT is a great game but it doesn't cut the mustard compared with real life.

Sorry if I missed any of your BS accusations, I'm sure one of Bollox & co will clear that one up.

Anyway, back to hacking up the links.