• PAGES
  • cockney
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 5:27 PM

Just wondering if anyone plays or is it possible to play on these apples

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 5:56 PM

I don't think i-pads or i-phones have adobe flash and that's whats needed to play wgt

• stratto33
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 6:56 PM

Apple will not support Adobe Flash, sit is not possible to play on the iphone or ipad.....wish I could though

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 2:21 AM

As ive jailbroken my ipad i can play flash games but wgt still wont work im afraid be good if it could though ! smoke

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 2:40 AM

esssy:

cockney:

Just wondering if anyone plays or is it possible to play on these apples

well i put in a post to see if wgt is going to go full android system

and apparently there some people can play on the GALAXY phones samsung

i dont know about the apple phones which come there own apps

I can play on my motorola electrify. Would never be able to break pay on it, but it is good enough for checking wgt emails and playing a hole or 2 when bored.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 2:45 AM

Dianne81:

I can play on my motorola electrify. Would never be able to break pay on it, but it is good enough for checking wgt emails and playing a hole or 2 when bored.

I look in from my netbook, but only to check the forum or to touch the ball nine times to get my daily play if I'm away. Everything is WAY too small to play seriously.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 3:20 AM

While I don't use one of these pads, pods, droids or i-anythings personally, it seems like a major, major thing that WGT has to deal with to stay in the game, if that is where all the devices are heading.

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 3:24 AM

i can play it on my SE xperia :D

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 4:43 AM

stratto33:

Apple will not support Adobe Flash, sit is not possible to play on the iphone or ipad.....wish I could though

That might change. Apple wouldn't support Adobe flash because from what I have been able to ascertain that Steve Jobs hated Adobe for what ever reason and would not allow adobe flash on any of the apple mobile devices. He even hated the idea that flash could be installed on macs. Now that he is gone Apple might change their position on flash. Who knows. They might also follow Steve Jobs' lead and still not allow flash on apple mobile devices.Only time will tell.

• PAGES
RSS