WGT on i-pad or iphone?

Mon, Jan 2 2012 6:24 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 8:13 AM

piztaker:

Dianne81:

I can play on my motorola electrify. Would never be able to break pay on it, but it is good enough for checking wgt emails and playing a hole or 2 when bored.

I look in from my netbook, but only to check the forum or to touch the ball nine times to get my daily play if I'm away. Everything is WAY too small to play seriously.

You actually only have to hit 2 shots if you are in a hurry. Completing 1 holes is enough to keep your 880 xp days alive.   Select golfcourses  from WGT COMMUNITY drop down tab at the top and then pick a course and  hole .

If playing from my phone, Ill choose bethpage 3 as  you really dont have to read the green since its so flat.   That hole I can even birdie sometimes from my phone ;)

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 12:55 PM

borntobesting:

stratto33:

Apple will not support Adobe Flash, sit is not possible to play on the iphone or ipad.....wish I could though

That might change. Apple wouldn't support Adobe flash because from what I have been able to ascertain that Steve Jobs hated Adobe for what ever reason and would not allow adobe flash on any of the apple mobile devices. He even hated the idea that flash could be installed on macs. Now that he is gone Apple might change their position on flash. Who knows. They might also follow Steve Jobs' lead and still not allow flash on apple mobile devices.Only time will tell.

Will never happen, FLASH is too much of a memory hog and a huge drain on the processor.

Therefore battery life would be greatly decreased and too much heat would be generated.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 6:24 PM

piztaker:
    Everything is WAY too small to play seriously.

Agreed.

• PAGES
RSS