Forums

Help › Forums

Another Gifted Individual?

Thu, Jul 12 2012 9:52 PM (110 replies)
  • TigersTarts
    74 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 11:11 AM

kensabre10:

i couldnt agree with you more! have experienced quitters 50% of the time on alternate shot AND match play. now having said that, tiger, YOU are not a saint. dont make yourself sould like mother teresa! a short vent would have sufficed. as it is you came off sounding like a pompose ass. tone it down some eh?

Not a Saint lol, I've quit through a round about 3 times in 2 1/2 years, and that has been due to playing someone that passes their allocated 90 second time slot on every shot lol. The rest your guessing mate as I have never played you or anyone you know.

If you are going to label me, at least spell it right. It's pompous.

I'm stating a point, I'm not saying I'm important or magnificent at all.

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 1:12 PM

hyena64:

TigersTarts:

Not a Saint lol, I've quit through a round about 3 times in 2 1/2 years, and that has been due to playing someone that passes their allocated 90 second time slot on every shot lol.

If I'm not mistaken, once you've gone past you 90 seconds 3 times, you're disqualified, so you would have had to quit pretty quickly, like after their second shot + 89 seconds

true about the dq but there are many players who take the clock down to the last second on every shot and that can make for a very long round. 

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 1:13 PM

hyena64:

TigersTarts:

Not a Saint lol, I've quit through a round about 3 times in 2 1/2 years, and that has been due to playing someone that passes their allocated 90 second time slot on every shot lol.

If I'm not mistaken, once you've gone past you 90 seconds 3 times, you're disqualified, so you would have had to quit pretty quickly, like after their second shot + 89 seconds

true about the dq but there are many players who take the clock down to the last second on every shot and that can make for a very long round. 

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 7:28 AM

borntobesting:

I'll be honest.  I think there are players who intentionally do that, either to get in their opponent's head and make them rush OR to irritate their opponent enough that they quit.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 7:30 AM

Steve2golf:

JaLaBar:

Sorry, if you guys are not bright enough to figure out that people who win credits by cheating ARE stealing credits from all of us, then I'm not the person to walk you through what should be obvious.

No, when one sees people gaming the system, and says nothing, just buries one's head in the sand and pretends it isn't happening, one becomes as much of the problem as the cheaters.  You guys feel free to do that;  I will continue to feel free to point out those that do not follow the rules, and hope WGT deletes their accounts.

Sorry all i see is you want someone booted for playing good golf.

Well, then I don't suppose there is anything I can do to help.  Genetics already screwed this pooch.

• twichipper
    424 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 11:20 AM

Hey TT

simple solution mate, when you make up a game you can set the timer at 60,45 or even 30 secs. enjoy speedy....lol

• Racewalker
    3 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 11:21 AM

I'm just an old guy that just started BUT your comments are right on.  Some people don't know how to be truly honest.

I thought we were doing this for the fun of the game???

racewalker (a hacker)

RSS