Forums

Help › Forums

Another Gifted Individual?

Thu, Jul 12 2012 9:52 PM (110 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 4:25 PM

There seems to be many talented players within the ranks. We need to applaud and  recognize them for their skills. If they are abusing the true sport of golf, and the rules that apply, shame on them. We cannot police what cannot be policed. I play by the rules, 1 account, 1 name, and 1 game at a time. We can complain and point these people out hundreds of times a day. WGT does not have the time to deal with all the dis-honest players on here. If you are one of these people, and you are reading this post, send me a private message and I will tell you what  you can do with yourself.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 4:26 PM

esssy:

MadMP:

Just noticed a tier 55 player with a 59 average playing as a tour master with ALL starter equipment. I know there are people out there that are better than me but how do you possibly do that?

well i played an alternative game with usual partner from the country club and we play an american player with the same status

but he knew how to play roll with ball of the clubs and thats a very good player and nothing more if your playing with the starter clubs learn the rolls you are going to get of each club and your game will come into play for sure

the spin backwards method dont work for you most of the time when the PUNCH SHOT comes in very handy with shots from 120 and under in distance using these STARTER CLUBS

so try this method and you will what your complaining about lol

>community police lol ive got caught up with this last year and getting abit confused how can they make those scores its best to ignore it

thank you

esssy

Well said Esssy :)  I agree with that.

-Roger

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 6:03 AM

chrisironsbones:
    01.09.12 Bethpage Black Front 9 Amateur 74

chrisironsbones:
    01.06.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Amateur 73

chrisironsbones:
    01.13.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 86

chrisironsbones:
    01.15.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 74

chrisironsbones:
    01.19.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 89

chrisironsbones:
    01.20.12 Royal St George's Back 9 Pro 89

What is really amusing is that the player shot a 74 for 9 at BPB on 1/9, then a 33 for 9 at BPB in an RG 5 days later, and a 31 the day after that.  Great stuff.  Now, THIS is a classic sandbagger.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 6:15 AM

rmchangin:
    mind your own business 80% of the players here have multi-accounts   BIG DEAL!

When multi-accounters are using their extra accounts to cheat other players out of money (credits), it's everyone's business.  At that point, they are crapping on my side of the fence.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 8:11 AM

DAM RIGHT and that is what I was getting at in other post top man JaLaBar

JaLaBar:

rmchangin:

When multi-accounters are using their extra accounts to cheat other players out of money (credits), it's everyone's business.  At that point, they are crapping on my side of the fence.

• SetItOffDeep
    64 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 8:16 AM

No, WGT shitt  on everyone's side of the fence that started with them in the first edition!!  They were immediately tiered at Legend with no credits, then wgt created all this new equip, balls, etc. with no credits to purchase them, and Legend tees and Legend opponents with no chance of winning enough credits to buy the shitt!  Not that I have multi accounts but I have good friends that do and are scared to speak out about it.  you know.

ps.  if you'd spend more time playing and making notes, etc., than calling them out in the forums, then you wouldn't have to worry about them shitting on your side!!   

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 8:47 AM

JaLaBar:

c****************s:
    01.09.12 Bethpage Black Front 9 Amateur 74

c***************s:
    01.06.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Amateur 73

c********************s:
    01.13.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 86

c********************s:
    01.15.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 74

c*******************s:
    01.19.12 Royal St George's Front 9 Pro 89

c********************s:
    01.20.12 Royal St George's Back 9 Pro 89

What is really amusing is that the player shot a 74 for 9 at BPB on 1/9, then a 33 for 9 at BPB in an RG 5 days later, and a 31 the day after that.  Great stuff.  Now, THIS is a classic sandbagger.

You may well be right in what you say here but be very careful naming people on the forums. WGT take a dim view of it and it can also start a slanging match which would take the focus off the points being made.

The said person also may well have been using those particular rounds for practice purposes. Its difficult to create tournament conditions on the practice grounds so people sometimes do use the multi play tournaments for practice.

Not something I would do because they all show on your stats and creates just this sort of sumission.

Just saying.

MEL1950

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 9:50 AM

JaLaBar:

rmchangin:

I'm curious as to how exactly are they doing that, are they logging into your account and stealing your credits. Seems to me you do not need to have multiple accounts to hack into someone else's account.

Just wondering that's all.

Seems to me that there is a whole community here attempting to have good players booted of the site, rather than doing what the PGA tour had to do a number of years ago when the rest of the players had to elevate their games to compete.

They did, and the PGA tour is better today then they have ever been.

But if I look at the money Leaders here, they for the most part seem to be Legend, so I guess I'm not overly clear as to how exactly anyone is or ever has been stealing your credits. Seems to me, that if you want to win, you,me and everyone else is going to have to get better, as throwing good players off the site is not going to happen anytime soon.  

Maybe you are playing them for credits and you are losing, but in my view that's not stealing, if you accept a challenge from someone with similar equipment teeing off from 50-100 yards ahead of you and they win, who really was the fool in that scenario.

How do you know they have similar equipment you ask? Well if you are to lazy to look at the profile, assume they do based on their clearly visible level. And another tip, the Level 62 R9 driver is pretty close in distance to the level 88 R11. (And before more accusations start, no I have not played the level 88 r11, but i have played plenty of people with them.) In addition the level 59 G20 irons have served to lop-side the field. 

WGT has provided everyone with all the tools they need to decide and make a decision before the tee-off button is pushed.

I would also suggest ignoring the average, just pay attention to the level and assume they have the best equipment available to their level and pretend they have a 55 average. 

Bottom line, unless you have game, and a good one, do not play a level 58 and above from tees that are 50 or 100 yards ahead of you. If you do, expect to get spanked.

If you do all this and still cant win, then look in the mirror, therein lies the problem.

If you follow all this, and play from the same tees or even ahead and still get spanked, look in the mirror, therein lies the problem.

My 2 cents for what it's worth, FIRE AWAY!

• Jumper281
    675 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 11:12 AM

Level 82 Amateur wanted to play today in Match play.

ramondekkers

http://www.wgt.com/user/profile.aspx?UserID=2762935

RSS