Forums

Help › Forums

Off with it I say!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 29 2012 9:12 PM (35 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 1:23 PM

Danny... where is that?!  Those are three of the ugliest vehicles amassed in one place I've ever seen!  Must belong to three WGT'ers who only do surveys to buy stuff.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 2:37 PM

Doublemochaman:

Danny... where is that?!  Those are three of the ugliest vehicles amassed in one place I've ever seen!  Must belong to three WGT'ers who only do surveys to buy stuff.

Your wife must have slapped you too!

Anyway, glad to see we're still on topic, with regards to the title that is!  Maybe we should stop now else it might get stopped for us.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 2:49 PM

DannyPhan:

Yesterday afternoon I was walking and holding hands with my wife. I let go of her hand to get my phone and take this picture. She immediately slapped me in the face and wouldn't talk to me the rest of the day. But let's be honest...it's not every day you see a dog driving a car down the street.

Now THAT is some funny stuff right there. I hadn't even noticed the butt??    :)

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 4:27 AM

TeeWade:
    Now THAT is some funny stuff right there. I hadn't even noticed the butt??    :)

Well, I've searched for ages and I can't see one anywhere.  I assume you're talking about a cigarette end?

I wonder what the tattoo says on that girl's ass?

Back on topic (maybe a little reluctantly), the restrictor came off yesterday.  And boy does the bike shift now!  Not tried how fast it will get from 0-60mph yet, but what awesome power it now has when you're doing, say, 60 and need to overtake someone.  I will have to be much more careful now as it will be pretty damn easy to go over the speed limit without realising.

By the way, this is the 'restrictor':

A little piece of metal somewhere on the handlebars area which stops the throttle being opened fully.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 8:26 PM

MioKontic:
    Well, I've searched for ages and I can't see one anywhere.  I assume you're talking about a cigarette end?

LOL   Noooo when I said butt I meant her ass, but didn't realize it would not be censored and show **** in its place, "BUT" now that I know.....mm mm mmm   what an ass!   hehehe

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 9:12 PM

MioKontic:
    A little piece of metal somewhere on the handlebars area which stops the throttle being opened fully.

Too funny, I had assumed a real device, not like the screw in my kids quads throttle stop!!!.

Lol

You folks over there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to honest;)

RSS