Help › Forums

New twist; Same story

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:16 AM (46 replies)
  • ksinfield
    310 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 4:04 PM

Rzbk:

Now, before 14 people tell me that was caused because I needed to clean my cache, optimize my system,  wash and wax  my speakers, install new spark plugs and air cleaners in my computer and of course lets not forget the history delete and all the rest of that crap that no doubt must actually help someone,  but if it does I haven't  noticed a line forming to say "thanks"  for the help and allowing them to enjoy the game..

forget cleaning out your cache just lay off the drugs instead

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 4:25 PM

Richard4168:

Rightin:
    Yikes!  Ring around the collar, pay another dollar

LOL!!!

Another dissatisfied customer rant who will continue to play this game. And has already posted two scores today.

It's must be that your wagon is circling much too far away to properly sling your crap so as you drift in maybe you could use the extra time to learn to think for yourself.

That task isn't  impossible for you, even though it's highly improbable.

If you consider this a "rant"  then  it's obvious you aren't mentally able to get close enough to have an effect so just fire away!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 4:35 PM

I guess I would accede to your point of view were it not for the just plain ludicrous statement about "being stolen from." LIke WGT is stealing from you. LMAO. Get serious.

I lead nothing here. I speak from my own experience. I have no "closely knitted circle." That would be your perception. Occasionally there's quite a bit of sarcasm, usually warranted.   More often than not, there isn't. I really don't care if you question my advice, I've given none to you.

On the surface it would appear your "potentially provocative statement" accomplished what you sought to do. Your answer to Richard4168 rather confirms it. You just want a poop slinging affair. 

FWIW, I don't believe your game disappeared. Period. You screwed up and lost it so deal with that. As for me-just walk on by, I'm not about to turn your response into anything more than what I see it for. I will gracefully keep THAT to myself.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 5:13 PM

Rzbk:
    so just fire away!!

Nice try Rzbk. Fortunately I don't rile as easily as you do.

But I will say, hang in there and keep playing. You'll eventually see that WGT isn't stealing from you as your game improves. There are a lot of occurrences in this game that replicate real world golf, and it does a pretty good job of it if I do say so myself.

This game might play a little too much like real golf making it easy for players to get the wrong impression of the game when shots don't go their way. It is easy to put the blame on the game as there are hundreds of threads like this one with players looking for answers about a wayward shot.

P.S. My first post was merely stating facts and was not meant to be viewed as an attack.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 5:29 PM

esssy:
    i had little problem like this but this was a long time ago now and this game very perfect for me now

Thank you esssy, you proved my point exactly.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 5:31 PM

Rzbk:

The many varied ways of cheating and stealing from us could be better known if some would keep their mouth shut and ears open and actually try to THINK for themselves a little instead of the spew that gushes forth each time they contribute their  "original" thought.  .

Man, that's a long sentence dude. "spew". Ok!

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 5:54 PM

esssy:
    GIVE RZBK FAIR GO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN 
    Hey...I was only talking about my toilet bowl birdie.  Don't get me into this...lol

P.S.  Which for some reason didn't give the usual camera 2 behind the pin view...looked much better in  reverse. Think it went beyond 360*.  lol

Ace

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 7:14 PM

TheAceFactor:
    I was only talking about my toilet bowl birdie.

Hi Ace,

I was just wondering if you've heard the golfing term "Drano" on those putts that ring around the hole before they drop? The golf announcer's back in the day used to use the term Drano.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 8:12 PM

Richard4168:
    The golf announcer's back in the day used to use the term Drano.
    Well ,  I'm 25 so I guess it would depend on how far "back in the day" we're talking. My  drano's generally result in a more recent term known as "lip-out."   lol   So , I found this one rather cute. Although as I said , the replay doesn't include the good view unfortunately.

Ace

RSS