• woodworkerjunkie
    237 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 8:53 PM

What a putt! almost a full 360.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 9:42 PM

TheAceFactor:

.I was only talking about my toilet bowl birdie.  Don't get me into this...lol

P.S.  Which for some reason didn't give the usual camera 2 behind the pin

Dang!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 9:48 PM

Rz bzz buddy,

Stop trolling.

Some here have grandkids as old as you, and won't be taken in.

Please just shut up and go away, I don't feel like the effort to quote your original post and show what you have said, would be worth the trouble.

Anyone have a pic of a troll I can post?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 9:54 PM

Richard4168:
    used to use the term Drano.

Ya sure Richard?

I recall drained and dunked...never drano...my "expertise" :) consists of watching ball flights on a 9inch BW TV back in the day:) When you watched the scenery go up and down,and NEVER saw the ball...lol!

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 9:58 PM

MBaggese:

TheAceFactor:

.I was only talking about my toilet bowl birdie.  Don't get me into this...lol

P.S.  Which for some reason didn't give the usual camera 2 behind the pin

Dang!

?  Am I missing something here MB ?    Why  the  Dang!      ?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 10:20 PM

TheAceFactor:
     Am I missing something here MB ?    Why  the  Dang!

I goofed on my reply, tried to edit it, and for the "REASON" put in Dang, seems I goofed the whole thing up.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 10:31 PM

LOL , k , well , my involvement in this thread from start to finish was with the up most of lightheartedness and really just kinda' kidding around.  Just didn't understand the reply.

Ace

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 10:46 PM

TheAceFactor:
    Just didn't understand the reply.

Sorry for the misunderstanding Ace, was playing with Skype, kids and WGT..sorta clicking and going:)  

At my age wasn't able to edit it correctly!

Stay young Ace!

Stay young!!!

:)

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 12:25 AM

MBaggese:

Stay young Ace!

Stay young!!!

:)

Hands on a window pane , watching some children laugh and play.  They're running in circles , with candy canes and French braids. Inspired to question , what makes us grown ups anyway ? Lets search for the moment , when youth betrayed itself to age.

In searching for substance , we're clouded by struggle's haze. Remember the meaning , of playing in the rain. We swim in the fountain , of youth's timeless maze. If you drink the water. Your youth will never fade.

So let the children play , inside your heart always , and death you will defy , cause your youth will never die.

I won't let go of that youthful soul , despite body and mind , my youth will never die.

(Stapp/Tremonti)

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 6:49 AM

YankeeJim:
    I guess I would accede to your point of view were it not for the just plain ludicrous statement about "being stolen from." LIke WGT is stealing from you. LMAO. Get serious.

I have stated on several occasions that, when my ball lands in such a spot to where, in the real world, I could just walk over and pick it up, but WGT says my ball is lost and takes it from me, I believe it to be stealing.  I have also said that I believe their pricing policy on virtual equipment that costs them next to nothing to reproduce to infinity, especially in leui of all the sponsorship dollars and advertising they do, is predatory almost to the extreme of being outright theft, if from the willing victim.

So I suppose the question becomes "If you willingly allow yourself to be stolen from, is it theft?"

And the OP is correct... WGT should program it so that when a game is lost due to a glitch, the ball reverts to it's original state with the original ball.  Otherwise, what is NOT stealing about it?  Do I get to keep all my experience I earned up to that point?  Any achievements I got?  If it costs me a % of the price of a ball, then I certainly should get credit for anything that those strokes produced.

RSS