Forums

Help › Forums

New twist; Same story

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:16 AM (46 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 9:37 AM

Hmmm,  for once, what she said!  her nickle.

LizzieRossetti:

I thought he was speaking of a legitimate and valid claim to unfairness. Put it very well too.

I certainly would not welcome adverts at a time like that, especially if I lost the game to it also.

Now we all know there are glitches and whotdumudings, but if this becomes the norm, I don't suppose for minute that any body will be all that enamoured now will they?

Although I only read it once, I don't think I saw anywhere where it was stated that the OP was leaving either.

I do like those adverts of the geek boy with his wifi hotspots and that girl who is trying to get his attention though, I wish to become avid in following the romance.

Lizzie xx

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 12:09 PM

user="MBaggese"]

Rz bzz buddy,

Stop trolling.

Some here have grandkids as old as you, and won't be taken in.

Please just shut up and go away, I don't feel like the effort to quote your original post and show what you have said, would be worth the trouble.

AAnyone have a pic of a troll I can post?  MBaggese

Yeah, fixed you right up.

I don't recall your invitation being sent and no one asked you to spout like Mobys Dick. Mind your own business. You GDMFJOSOAB. I can't believe the number of people here just as stupid as you so this picture is just what you were asking for. TROLL

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 1:04 PM

lee22sharon:

Richard4168:

Rightin:
    Yikes!  Ring around the collar, pay another dollar

LOL!!!

Another dissatisfied customer rant who will continue to play this game. And has already posted two scores today.

And that is wrong?

Yes.

If a person doesn't like this game, stop playing it. When someone doesn't like something in-particular, the normal thing to do is avoid it, not keep trying it and continue to complain about how bad it is.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 5:03 AM

?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 8:36 PM

Rzbk:

Yeah, fixed you right up.

I don't recall your invitation being sent and no one asked you to spout like Mobys Dick. Mind your own business. You GDMFJOSOAB. I can't believe the number of people here just as stupid as you so this picture is just what you were asking for. TROLL

Are you kidding me?

9000 word essay, don't care what anyone thinks, then you post stuff like this.

Word of advice, when you wake up, pull the moss off off your face, that way we may not know you crawled out from under the bridge...er, your domicile.

Tis where Trolls sleep right?  Under bridges?

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:10 AM

A while back, I know

I simply wanted to remind you as you recorded your weight on the wall before a big dump, to make sure that you don't forget again which number was yours and which was the pile of crap so hopefully you won't flush the wrong shi pile down the toilet.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:16 AM

Still

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/Photobucket:550:0]

RSS