Forums

Help › Forums

Racist in our midst..........

Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:19 AM (79 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:01 PM

hyena64:

Who's trying to change the world; not that it doesn't need it? Why don't you take your nickel & put it somewhere no one but you can find it?

This unthought out entry does not warrent my respose.  free of charge.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:04 PM

hyena64:

What are you, a freaking lawyer? Well, I guess not, as they can spell & communicate properly. Get a grip & a life boss.

No, I am not a lawyer.  I have answered the spell, communicate remark in an entry in answer to another persons comment on this forum.  Get a "Grip"  on what exactly?  I told you in a precededing entry that I have a life.  Still Free..

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:07 PM

DannyPhan:

MBaggese:

lee22sharon:
    I did point out that makeing these type of entries on a Golf game site seems to me to be counter productive.  T

No Lee, what you said in you quote to Ace (that you have since edited) was "don't post...blah, blah, blah"

Used to have an agreement with your writings in the past, but now you've lost any credibility  with those who have read what you wrote.

Well Put MB!

Any time I see that name on a post I just skip it, don't EVEN bother with it!

Your not reading anything  written or uttered by me only adds to your lack of knowledge, and to my standing.    MY Nickle.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:33 PM

Lee

You  wrote ....aw fluck...never mind.

Enjoy your world.

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:00 PM

.. I must apologize for a post I wrote earlier in this column, in fact all that I have wriiten on this column.. .. 

.. Thankfully it was removed by WGTicon, n I was warned via email by him that if I didn't clean up my 'language' n 'rudeness' my privileges in future postings would be jeopardized.....

.. I can call anyone a 'NIGG**' or 'GOLLYWOG' but God forbid if I use bad language or be rude untoward my fellow man...........!!!

.. Silence me, I don't care.. ..

.. Let the culprit speak, but how dare we speak out against 'RACISM'..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:40 PM

lee22sharon:
    .    MY Nickle.

your so fked up in the head its so funny !!

my silver dollar....

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:41 PM

GIMMMEEE:

.. I must apologize for a post I wrote earlier in this column, in fact all that I have wriiten on this column.. .. 

.. Thankfully it was removed by WGTicon, n I was warned via email by him that if I didn't clean up my 'language' n 'rudeness' my privileges in future postings would be jeopardized.....

.. I can call anyone a 'NIGG**' or 'GOLLYWOG' but God forbid if I use bad language or be rude untoward my fellow man...........!!!

.. Silence me, I don't care.. ..

.. Let the culprit speak, but how dare we speak out against 'RACISM'..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Let the Others take over this Subject now Gimmmeee :) 

-Roger

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:46 PM

Anyone remember the original point of the post?

Funny how we get focussed on the small things and the big ones fall to the way side.

• DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 12:15 AM

Kindle2010:
    Anyone remember the original point of the post?

WOW...this post has got WAY out of hand!

Why don't u nasty boys go and fight it out on your walls and stop clogging up the forum with all this rubbish and hate.

The VERY topic of this thread was ANTI-hate, and you have turned it into a farcical slanging match between each other.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Not impressed

Rosie

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:19 AM

DrivingMissRosie:

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Not impressed

Rosie

Srry I just heard what I usually hear when chicks talk    " bla bla bla........................"

RSS