• DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 4:08 AM

Below is a copy of an email I sent to WGT:

It may, or may not make any difference

I can only hope it does

Rosie

Dear Sir,
    I have attached 3 screenshots of comments made by the person in question regarding the above thread in your forum.
    It appears that she has only recieved a warning, and she is snubbing her nose right in your face, AND other innocent players' faces.
    This person, namely xxxxxxxxxx, obviously has no interest in the game and is here purely to cause as much trouble as she can.
    WGT Icon said in the thread that WGT take matters like this seriously. To give her a warning only is making a mockery of what Icon said, and will definitely harm his credibility in the forums.
    Do you really want that, all because of a horribly rude, nasty & racist player?
    Please don't allow her to undermine the authority of the game, and do what's obviously right...ban her.
    Thank you in anticipation,
    Rosie...aka drivingmissrosie

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 4:39 AM

Now THAT'S some driving there, Rosie.  Well done.  :-)

• DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 5:21 AM

Why, thank you Sir

Just wanting to do my bit for this community

Unfortunately, this is the reply I just got:

Thanks for contacting WGT.

We will reply to your inquiry as soon as possible, but we've been experiencing a heavy volume of player emails recently.  Thanks in advance for your patience.

WGT Member Services

Hopefully they deal with it soon

Rosie

xxx

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 5:21 AM

Well said Rosie good on you EXCELLENT

Garry.!

DrivingMissRosie:

Below is a copy of an email I sent to WGT:

It may, or may not make any difference

I can only hope it does

Rosie

Dear Sir,
    I have attached 3 screenshots of comments made by the person in question regarding the above thread in your forum.
    It appears that she has only recieved a warning, and she is snubbing her nose right in your face, AND other innocent players' faces.
    This person, namely xxxxxxxxxx, obviously has no interest in the game and is here purely to cause as much trouble as she can.
    WGT Icon said in the thread that WGT take matters like this seriously. To give her a warning only is making a mockery of what Icon said, and will definitely harm his credibility in the forums.
    Do you really want that, all because of a horribly rude, nasty & racist player?
    Please don't allow her to undermine the authority of the game, and do what's obviously right...ban her.
    Thank you in anticipation,
    Rosie...aka drivingmissrosie

• DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 5:23 AM

Oh, and thank YOU Sir,

Your post wasn't here when I wrote the previous gentleman thanks

I appreciate your message

Rosie

xxx

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 5:29 AM

:) YW

DrivingMissRosie:

Oh, and thank YOU Sir,

Your post wasn't here when I wrote the previous gentleman thanks

I appreciate your message

Rosie

xxx

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 6:12 AM

and the racist is still here!!! nothing more than  a warning 

• dtd1961
    32 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 2:27 PM

Thanks for the info, because I get called racial slurs at least once a week.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 3:14 PM

peoch:

and the racist is still here!!! nothing more than  a warning 

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"  

Nothing less than a zero tolerance policy is acceptable here..lift your game Ike/wgt

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 3:21 PM

YankeeJim:
    The proof shown here would suffice, I imagine, but it has to be sent off to them. Threatening or attempting to blackmail the offender is rather pointless.

I agree Jim. I did send the screenshot along with an e-mail to WGTadmin as well. It is absolutely ludicrous WGTadmin would only warn an offender with this amount of evidence. Players have been kicked off this game for much less then something so vial as this. Anyone remember the Mio debacle? That doesn't even hold a candle to the vial crap this person has articulated.

The punishment should fit the crime. If WGT doesn't use this opportunity to ban a known racist, then watch for more of this crap to crop-up because WGT will only give a warning to any offenders.

What a shame Chad Nelson.

RSS