Forums

Help › Forums

Racist in our midst..........

Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:19 AM (79 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 6:48 AM

lee22sharon:
    You attempted to take me on before, you failed then,  you will fail agin.  I'm using Your Nickle.

still a last word freak i see!!...........

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:47 AM

mantis0014:
    These are the days we have to be careful at what we say, I know that somethings, we Aussies say in the forums mean totally something else in another country.

You mean like being full of spunk? or, She's really spunky?

Meaning somebody who has attitude, who has a presence, Courageous and determined.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:49 AM

MBaggese:

lee22sharon:
    I did point out that makeing these type of entries on a Golf game site seems to me to be counter productive.  T

No Lee, what you said in you quote to Ace (that you have since edited) was "don't post...blah, blah, blah"

Used to have an agreement with your writings in the past, but now you've lost any credibility  with those who have read what you wrote.

Well Put MB!

Any time I see that name on a post I just skip it, don't EVEN bother with it!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 8:45 PM

MBaggese:

lee22sharon:
    I did point out that makeing these type of entries on a Golf game site seems to me to be counter productive.  T

No Lee, what you said in you quote to Ace (that you have since edited) was "don't post...blah, blah, blah"

Used to have an agreement with your writings in the past, but now you've lost any credibility  with those who have read what you wrote.

To your utter dismay I am sure,  I do not edit anything I have written after it has been posted on a wall or forum.  If it got edited I do not know by who.  Your Nickle.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 8:58 PM

DannyPhan:

mantis0014:
    These are the days we have to be careful at what we say, I know that somethings, we Aussies say in the forums mean totally something else in another country.

You mean like being full of spunk? or, She's really spunky?

Meaning somebody who has attitude, who has a presence, Courageous and determined.

lol... Yeah...something like that. 'She's a Spunk'  also means She's Gorgeous.  Thongs are slippers over here, In another country Thongs are something else...lol

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 8:59 PM

hyena64:

It's not a poem dude, it's a song by Creed.  And you apparently know a thing or two about wasting time & effort posting this nonsense. Why don't you lighten up a little.  If you don't like someone's opinion, don't read it. Get a life & stop judging other's. Stop being a hater & be a player.  MY DIME!!!

If it is a piece of published work Ace should have given it credit.  I do not consider what I write a waste of time and effort if I think it is constructive and on point.  It is not within my demeanor to "lighten up", in my not so humble opinion our world suffers entirely to much from the" Lighten up" attitude so prevelant in todays , society?  How do I know if I like someone's opinion id I do not read it?  I have a life thank you.  I do not judge other people, I will argue a point, or make comment on something I have read, both good or bad.  I am not a hater, but I will not tolerate certain things, and or persons, as do many other adult persons.  As you say your dime.

RSS