Forums

Help › Forums

QUESTION FOR OLDER EXPERIENCE LEGENDS

Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:48 PM (21 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 8:52 AM

Is it possible ,for a player  just turn  Legend , 0ne week ago ,  to have  is avarage  set at 60.03,in 4 months from hack to Legend............am i that bad, Legend since December  still avarage set at 68.18 ....wow...........   Maybee  i  am starting to realize  at 60  years hold ,i dont have the skills anymore to compete with the Young ones  . i am still going to play for my enjoyement,and the love of this game ,but  more and more  new players are  mouving up fast ,and playing much better then me .........what i would do to be young again ,and hit that Ding 9 out of 10  LOL  ...     my Question is  do we all start  our Avarage at 69.09  or 70   ,  wen we become Legend, or is there some execeptions .....ty (excuse,my english) Francois (Montreal)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:49 AM

frappefort:
    Is it possible ,for a player  just turn  Legend , 0ne week ago ,  to have  is avarage  set at 60.03

Knowing your average resets when you move up a tier, all you would have to do is not post anything higher than 61. Another reason why the average doesn't mean a thing. 

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:55 AM

It is possible that the player concerned has not yet posted a score as a Legend and his/her average of 60.03 is from the tour Master tier.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:59 AM

It never gets a chance to get that low, Steve. Under 61 is automatic, even if it's 60.99.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 11:09 AM

You're wrong Jim. There are Tour Masters on here down to 58.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 11:24 AM

I am 56. I started this BS in Sept..2011. Is it possable for a guy to get a 60.03 ave. as a new legend? Why not? Idk.

I don't consider myself handy with video games. I don't pretend to be any good at this game. I'm an avid Golf nut in real life & it's Winter time, I'm retired & got hooked on it.

Now do I think that there could be some clown out there that could take to this game like a duck to water? OF COURSE! Why the hell not?

But am I gonna let that spoil my fun? Hell no. Come spring when I can get out my real clubs, this game is gonna get lots less use.

I would not let it make you think that you have some mental block or lousy reflexes and all that shyt Frapp. I get the same thoughts too about this screwy game & my REAL golf game I'm like a basket case mentally lots of times.

I just try to shoot good now & yeah, I hit the 'end/round' button quite a bit, & I'd be a lier if I told you my ave. does not mean anything.

But for now I'm just tryin to get the feel for where to hit it, & get the ball up to where I have a chance to score. That's about all we can do & work like hell at the short game.

I would not let the ave. crap bother you at all.  I'm gonna try not to let in bother me either.

PEACE: Jeff 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:36 PM

piztaker:

You're wrong Jim. There are Tour Masters on here down to 58.

He said Legend, one week new.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:50 PM

I can read too. Never mind.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:53 PM

i think  you are correct Steve ,   and TY VM all for  responding to this post ,....i knew there had to be an explanation to his Avarage , he has not  or will not post a bad score  i guess :) for a while

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 1:09 PM

Frappe, you are and always will be one of my Meilleurs ami. Do not worry about the others. Bubba, how ya doing? Have you lost those balls I sent ya yet? YJ, do you want this old Yankee to send you some of this 78 degree Atlanta weather? Any body else? I'll be here all week, tip the waitresses and the bartender.

RSS