Forums

Help › Forums

QUESTION FOR OLDER EXPERIENCE LEGENDS

Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:48 PM (21 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 1:51 PM

renniw52:
    Bubba, how ya doing? Have you lost those balls I sent ya yet?

Nah but I wore them out & thanks again for the balls Renni. I'm gettin spring fever for the REAL golfin lol, but thanks for asking and I hope your doing fine as wine.

• jimwade35
    480 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 2:55 PM

Het Renn,

You don't know me............... but just send me an ole Crown & Water.....if you're buying.

Thank you sir,

Jim

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 3:12 PM

renniw52:
    YJ, do you want this old Yankee to send you some of this 78 degree Atlanta weather?

LOL. Don't need it, was 50 today. I shoveled my driveway twice this winter and the grass is still green. NY is becoming the new Florida.  :-D

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 3:19 PM

... and Atlanta's becoming the new equator.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 5:24 PM

Yeah this warm weather is niceeee down here. Just be sure to batten down the hatches tonight & tomorrow. Those killer storms are heading our way. Be careful out there & take care. God bless those who have had to endure them thus far. 

Bad enough we deal with hurricanes, now we got to sweat the tornadoes too!   lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 7:08 PM

When you get promoted to Legend or any Tier, the first round you have in that Tier is your Ave.

Of course there is a few other rules relating to that.  There is quite a few TM's with Ave's under 60 at the moment, but when they play the required amount of stroke ranked rounds, then their Ave will change or  maybe not change.

I remember (awhile back, don't know how I remember..lol) my 1st round as Legend... my Ave went to 70 or something like that and now it's slowly going downhill.

-Roger

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 7:19 PM

mantis0014:

When you get promoted to Legend or any Tier, the first round you have in that Tier is your Ave.

Of course there is a few other rules relating to that.  There is quite a few TM's with Ave's under 60 at the moment, but when they play the required amount of stroke ranked rounds, then their Ave will change or  maybe not change.

I remember (awhile back, don't know how I remember..lol) my 1st round as Legend... my Ave went to 70 or something like that and now it's slowly going downhill.

-Roger

Same here bud. Slowly moving back down little by little  lol. Of course the game is a little bit more challenging now at or tier  lol. Even tougher on me as I still use GI3-S balls. I have over 50 some Cally(z)'s but still can't get how to work the extra yardage on them bad boys and i've asked too many times to count for help but apparently its some Top Secret stuff, 'cause nobody gives me any help  lol. Good luck to ya on getting that avg back down bud ;)

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 7:29 PM

TeeWade:
    I have over 50 some Cally(z)'s but still can't get how to work the extra yardage on them bad boys

Not sure if this is correct but i am working on the assumption that each dot of distance is approx 1-2% of the club you are using with no spin. I have found using full bs with the Nike (lvl71) X ball it will travel very close to rated dist on the club. Hope this helps.

edit: OP asked for experienced so just ignore me lol.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 7:39 PM

manabouttown11:

TeeWade:
    I have over 50 some Cally(z)'s but still can't get how to work the extra yardage on them bad boys

Not sure if this is correct but i am working on the assumption that each dot of distance is approx 1-2% of the club you are using with no spin. I have found using full bs with the Nike (lvl71) X ball it will travel very close to rated dist on the club. Hope this helps.

edit: OP asked for experienced so just ignore me lol.

LOL, I know that feeling well myself. I thank you for the info on the Cally balls. I'll give it a try tomorrow for a few rounds and see how it goes. Thank you once again bud, much appreciated :)

RSS