Forums

Help › Forums

2000 Ranked Rounds

Mon, Apr 23 2012 5:09 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 1:44 PM

the question here is ....is this game  addictive the answer  is yes for me ,i tried not to play i cant ,,,am i mad about this  NO ,,,,, is this addiction expensive for me NO,am i going to play wen its nice out YES........am i going to seek help YES....more friends to play with ........                           i LOVE this game ,and i join the 2000RR+ players on this WGT game ,and Goodness willing i will keep on going for the fun of it ...........Francois

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 2:17 PM

bonjour frappefort

i totally agree with you sir,i have been trying to give the game a rest because i wasn't improving-lasted all of 1 hour.on sunday very sunny day,family out in the garden -me inside hacking away for hours,i love this game.

cheers and best wishes

pdx

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 3:56 PM

pdxdriver,      :)     ty for the wishes,    i see ,like me you dont give up something difficult,,,,,thats good, see you on the courses .

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 4:02 PM

Here's to 2000 more....catch you soon

Kindle

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 8:58 PM

Looking forward to having you as a friend over your next 2000. Great devotion Francois.Going on my 9th day without a round. Jonesing  a little, but decided a break was necessary. I was really getting frustrated with all the missed birdie putts. Maybe when I come back, either the game or myself will have it figured out.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 12:47 AM

Wow that's great!, and to think I was very high in my ranked rounds too. But pushing 500 ranked rounds does not compare to 2000 rounds. My friend got me hooked on this at work last September in 2011 and I was addicted. Started off by going 14 days straight even with numerous problems from my computer as well ( freezing game, lagging). Then took some time off for a few days and came back and did 27 days straight....whew, I started counting golf balls to go to sleep rather then sheep after that LOL

I also enjoy REAL golf but here in the states; especially Florida it gets very expensive just for a 9 hole round after 4pm in the evening and walking the course to save money on the golf cart. But I found this wonderful sight that has clones really cheap so I'm going to order a wedge and putter just to see how well they play like the name brands. This sight has numerous excellent reviews as well and is near Tampa, Fl. which is also good for their flat rate shipping ( $7.95 a club or free for $99.00 complete set of  7). oops sorry for ranting, I'm currently trying to get to Tour Pro at my present level of 75 as a Pro, please do not laugh I really am trying to learn to play like a Legend to make up for it LOL

Sorry so long

happy golfing

Your WGT friend in Sunny Florida

Joe

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 1:14 AM

renniw52:
    Maybe when I come back, either the game or myself will have it figured out.

You been gathering nuts for too long,get yer bushy tail back here Maing!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 1:46 AM

Congratulations Francois on joining the '2000 Club' .  Next step will be the '3000 Club' and Good Luck and Happy Hitting

Cheers

Roger

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 8:00 AM

Hugh Gratz Francois! 2000+ rounds and you keep going just like  the energizer bunny, lol. I really enjoy the game as well and the great part is we can enjoy it how ever we like. Keep hittin the balls and aiming for low scores but most important have fun and enjoy the company of the people you play with as well.

Mes.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 7:52 AM

I just reached this milestone too. You'd think there'd be an award for it. Oh well, it's better than walking the streets.

• PAGES
RSS