Help › Forums

2000 Ranked Rounds

Mon, Apr 23 2012 5:09 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 9:07 AM

piztaker:

I just reached this milestone too. You'd think there'd be an award for it. Oh well, it's better than walking the streets.

Congrats Piz     ,  to bad no rewards,  no awards ,  ,................... ( yes there is, the best kind) , we the players ,who  play this game a lot 1000 + .know the effort you have put in ;   we know how hard this game can be at times , to play so many games you are not a quiter, and you have my(are)   admiration , my(are) respect  , the beauty of it all w you my friend is that you are always there to help in the forum ,   i am just glad there are people like you on this site ,      Lets go for 3000                  :)   Frapp

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:26 AM

piztaker:

I just reached this milestone too. You'd think there'd be an award for it. Oh well, it's better than walking the streets.

Welcome to the 2000 Club Piz.

A reward would be good, I agree. Maybe Wgt can make an award for rounds played (if there's not one already). With 6000 rounds for the Diamond.

Well done m8

Roger

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 2:45 AM

mantis0014:

A reward would be good, I agree. Maybe Wgt can make an award for rounds played (if there's not one already). With 6000 rounds for the Diamond.

Well done m8

Roger

They do have an award albeit the completed rounds required is fairly low;

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 5:09 AM

Yes, that's right Tiffer, I forgot about those ones, thks.

I suppose those are 18hole and 9hole games. Maybe start another one for Total Ranked Rounds played, Starting at 1000 and ending at 7000 for the Diamond.

I'll be dead before the Diamond award though....lol

-Roger

• PAGES
RSS