Forums

Help › Forums

NCAA march madness brackets....

Sun, Apr 1 2012 8:21 AM (53 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 11:23 AM

I have 4 brackets.   Kentucky winning twice,  UNC winning once,  and Ohio State winning once.   Now that Syracuse is out, have Ohio State and Fl. State twice in final four. 

How far do you guys have Louisville and New Mexico State going?  I have Mizzou winning 3/4 times but cant decide how many times I want to upset Michigan State with New Mexico and Louisville.......

Just wondering what other ppl had..........

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 11:33 AM

mmm don't now what your on about friend,but then i'm not from america.

happy golfing

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 4:44 AM

Let the madness begin....................... NO MARCH MADNESS FANS!!!   IM SHOCKED.....

GO KENTUCKY!!! 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 5:31 AM

LOL. Fab Melo threw a wet blanket over this year. After watching them all year I get to see a sophomore named Christmas step in and try to anchor the 2-3 zone. :-(

Then again, maybe Christmas will come early this year and stay late.  :-D

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 6:37 AM

Well since I'm a die hard Florida State fan I have them going all the way (could be their year). After hearing about Syracuse I had to go update my 3 brackets on facebook. Hope UNC-Asheville can pull out a win over them would love to have free pizza from Pizza Hutt lol.

I have Michigan State getting past Louisville but getting beat my Mizz in 2 of brackets and the other have Marq getting a win over Michigan St.

But winning the whole thing it's between 2 teams Kentucky and Florida State.

Just my opinion though

Chris

• mojomango
    337 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 7:57 AM

If Mich St makes it to Mizzou, then I like their chances to beat them. But neither MSU or MZ is getting pass Kentucky.

I also agree that it will be UK vs FSU, but I like a few upsets on that right side...

NC ST runs the table and gets revenge on NC (but then loses to FSU)

Harvard wins 2

Detroit Titans also win two (ya, laugh...) taking down the Kansas Jayhawks AND Purdue!

Go Sparties! (...and Titans!)

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 8:15 AM

Im stuck and keep going back w/ Wiscon and Vanderbilt going to elite 8, and the Duke/Baylor game (if there is one of course)!!    I have a bracket with FSU going to final 4 but I heard they are inconsistent.   I have Belmont beating GTown in first round in most brackets, with NC state going to sweet 16.........

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 8:30 AM

Yes the Vandy and Wisconsin has me going back and forth also. But then again you really can't put Harvard out of the mix they have beat some good team this year. I'm putting Baylor over Duke. But I have Vandy taking out Syracuse on 1 bracket and Wisconsin taking out Syracuse on another.

As long as Duke and UNC do not win I'm happy either way lol

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 8:39 AM

Southdakota state all the way. lol

Just kidding.A small school that moved up to the legend tee's in a manner of speaking.

Maybe the slipper will fit for one round.

gl with all your brackets.

RSS