Help › Forums

NCAA march madness brackets....

Sun, Apr 1 2012 8:21 AM (53 replies)
  • xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 7:27 AM

TurkishTerror:

Remember VCU last year??  lol,  freaking bracket busters from hell!!! LOL

That's why I picked them to go 2 round deep. They are not screwing up my bracket again this year lol. Lost final two matches of last night though UNLV lost and so did UCONN. oh well 2 losses so far.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:24 AM

OMG I FOUND A HUGE KENTUCKY FAN. WELCOME TO CLUB UK! Anthony Davis for Player of The Year

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:56 AM

I don't have it on any of my brackets but it would be great to see VCU bust out Kentucky lol. Another year of VCU busting everyones brackets would be great.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:12 AM

xstinsonx:
    I don't have it on any of my brackets but it would be great to see VCU bust out Kentucky lol. Another year of VCU busting everyones brackets would be great.

that would bust a lot ...about 50%

what about this texas comeback!!!!  sh!T!!!!   nc state still holding strong!!  come on nc state and WAKE up Cincy!!

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 1:16 PM

Good so far with the Cincy, NC State and Creighton win. Bracket going strong still.

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 4:15 PM

Biggest upset so far Norfolk taking down Mizz. That screwed up my bracket big time lol.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 4:18 PM

I have Mizz going to final 4 in all 8 of my brackets!!!!!    ugh!!!!!   $(^#$@*^)(@#^)*@#)^*@#(^@)#(%)*@#%)@(#%)(*@#)*@#)()#@*%)@(#)*@#)()(^*)@#(*^)@(#)*(@#@#_%(_@#)%$_@#(%_@#*_@#(%_*#^@_*#^_#(@%_*@#_*#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need a NC State, Vanderbilt final 4 miracle now!!!!!!!!       what an upset !!!

Michigan and Marquette need to lose next game!!  please!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 5:05 PM

haha yea my brackets have went downhill on a couple. I have Marquette beating Mizz anyways so hopefully they can win out lol. And if Florida State keeps playing like they did today I'm giving up on my bracket

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 11:24 AM

LMAO. How many brackets exploded Friday night after a 15 seed beats a 2 seed and a 13 seed does the same thing? 

Meanwhile, Boston is going to get painted Orange for at least one of the Sweet 16. They're singing Rakeem Christmas carols in Syracuse. :-)

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 3:52 PM

Jim, i went into a pizza place to piss after St. Patricks parade and saw "the orange " won..   thought of you!!  LOL,  WGT controlls my life!! hahaha... enjoy the week of rest!!  :)

RSS