Forums

Help › Forums

NCAA march madness brackets....

Sun, Apr 1 2012 8:21 AM (53 replies)
  • bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 7:21 PM

Go Cuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what Fab Did, we are on a roll.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 9:27 PM

TurkishTerror:

Let the madness begin....................... NO MARCH MADNESS FANS!!!   IM SHOCKED.....

GO KENTUCKY!!! 

I would love to see it happen but they are just too young in my opinion. Just look how they folded in the last 5 minutes in the SEC tourney. I wouldn't want my youngest daughter to see this though. She lives only a few blocks from the main campus and has become a big fan since the started teaching high school in Lexington. And each summer for the past 3 years she has taught a class on classroom management at UK. Not bad, a high school teacher teaching a college course.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 3:40 PM

What a crazy week!! madness!! LOL,......hard to continue to watch when all your brackets are busted  :(

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 4:53 PM

all big ten final 4...  Ohio St., Purdue, Indiana, Michigan State!

MICHIGAN    STATE    UNIVERSITY    #1

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 5:36 PM

Lets go Bucks! Maybe a final 4 run for them but will be tough!

HAWK

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 7:54 PM

Topcat488:
    all big ten final 4...  Ohio St., Purdue, Indiana, Michigan State!

Ohio St has to get past my Florida State first. That is if we can win against Cincy but leading at half so who knows.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 5:04 AM

xstinsonx:
    Ohio St has to get past my Florida State first

-busted :)        I wish I could combine some of my brackets.  i have Cincy winning on few, but the ones where I cincy winning, I have Duke winning .  Ones where i have wisconson and and baylor winning, i have georgetown winning.   GRRRrRRRRrrrrr!!!!

The say March Madness.   I say March Horsesh$%

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 7:21 AM

TurkishTerror:
    The say March Madness.   I say March Horsesh$%

The only time I ever won a bracket  was because of Michigan State (Chris Webber and the Fab Five) calling a timeout they didn't have in the last seconds of the championship game. Madness ain't the word for it.  LOL

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 3:25 PM

It all starts again tomorrow!!!!   Hell yeah........only time of year where I sit in a fking sports bar all day long and enjoy every minute!!!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 4:03 PM

Which sports bar?  Maybe I can join you...

RSS