Forums

Help › Forums

Cowards- all of you

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:52 PM (113 replies)
  • Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:25 PM

mantis0014:

I must admit, this post has been a great laugh and the OP was silly posting it

Cheers

Roger 

Not silly Roger......I believe he got exactly what he wanted. Plenty of reaction and a bit of falling out as well. He's obviously a complete spanner and doesn't warrant the response he's had, from some of our more senior members in particular.

Note that he has not been back since to comment further. Enough said ! 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 4:28 PM

Glossopade:

mantis0014:

I must admit, this post has been a great laugh and the OP was silly posting it

Cheers

Roger 

Not silly Roger......I believe he got exactly what he wanted. Plenty of reaction and a bit of falling out as well. He's obviously a complete spanner and doesn't warrant the response he's had, from some of our more senior members in particular.

Note that he has not been back since to comment further. Enough said ! 

Looking back at the post.....  My comment was wrong when I said it was a bit silly posting it..... but I did have a laugh at the reply's

In a open Forum, everybody has the right to say what they they believe in....  If it's right or wrong.... doesn't matter ( within reason...lol), I'm sure somebody will say if it's wrong :)

I still think... 30 secs is too short...  90 secs is comfy between friends :) 

For me...  60 secs is not bad :)

-Roger

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 4:58 PM

Remember the guy in high school who told you so-and-so said he was gonna whup your butt, then he went and told so-and-so that you said you were gonna whup HIS butt. Then he hid in the shadows and watched you duke it out. Really girly-girl kinda person (sorry, ladies, don't mean to insult you).

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 6:50 AM

30  seconds  for  real  men  only   !!!!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 8:19 AM

jumpmybones:

30  seconds  for  real  men  only   !!!!!

Well, that rules you out then...!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 8:21 AM

robdelahunty:

L40 Master after 3 years! But at least ya can play fast!!!

He still only L48 now, 10 months later...:)

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 2:18 PM

Stick it up your ...    !

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 2:38 PM

jumpmybones:

Stick it up your ...    !

Excuse me, but can someone explain to me how Mr Jumpy is at Level 67 and still an Amateur ? Surely, under the recent system, there are people about to reach Legend at that level ?

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 3:08 PM

that's just some dumbass, ignore the moron.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 5:55 PM

Hey  Bubba,    Why  dont  you stick  it  up  your  a -s   !!!!!

RSS