Forums

Help › Forums

Cowards- all of you

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:52 PM (113 replies)
  • Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 10:34 AM

jumpmybones:

Shut me the fck  up  u worthless piece of  sht.

You got shut up once before for posting your nasty crap. You goin for it again? Go back to your posting and erasing chit on your faux sexual innuendo profiles perv.

• randalski
    131 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 10:52 AM

Oldbayrunner:

jumpmybones:

You got shut up once before for posting your nasty crap. You goin for it again? Go back to your posting and erasing chit on your faux sexual innuendo profiles perv.

somebody tell me or explain to me why th hell this peice of "***" is allowed to still be around.....i wanna know?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 11:08 AM

jumpmybones:

• Bullyhill
    41 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 11:13 AM

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 11:16 AM

I believe we've paid more than enough attention to the troll, and the OP has failed to show up to answer any of the many challenges.

Perhaps the two of them have gained sufficient self-knowledge to understand they've engaged in "...a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

• MulliganPatty
    885 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2013 6:43 AM

This has been a delightful thread, in spite of the obnoxious Jimmy Jump guy.  That type of dribble doesn't need to be posted. 

As for the timer issue - one size indeed does not fit all.  I personally believe this site to be a fun social game with an opportunity to interact with others seeking the same enjoyment - a good game, good conversation, and good friends.  People who dislike the social aspect should indeed play alone or perhaps a match game with another loner for 15 sec.  The players who like to socialize a bit or ask for advice from the helpful higher tiers may need a bit more time - it doesn't mean every bit of 90 seconds has to be used every time you are up to play.

As I see it, this is a game.  I do not live and die with each second I'm on the courses within this game.

Have fun all.

Patty

• maury62
    449 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 2:03 PM

who need 90 seconds for a putt in agem get up there and hit the ball. Look what  happened at  the ryder cup  he looked at every angle 5 time sand  still missed the  putt. over think and you lose. 

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 2:06 PM

good advice from a L93 Master ...

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 2:11 PM

maury62:

who need 90 seconds for a putt in agem get up there and hit the ball. Look what  happened at  the ryder cup  he looked at every angle 5 time sand  still missed the  putt. over think and you lose. 

Putting Avg. Per Hole       2.03
    Putting Avg. Per Round

mmmm....

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 2:20 PM

Steve442:

maury62:

Putting Avg. Per Hole       2.03
    Putting Avg. Per Round

mmmm....

Well with that crappy level 19+ Spider putter that's about as good as he can do.

RSS