Forums

Help › Forums

Cowards- all of you

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:52 PM (113 replies)
  • JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 10:17 AM

Yepremian to Mike Bass... great pass.  If Griese had only hit Bass instead of Twilley, it would have been a much more enjoyable game... for me.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 10:25 AM

Also, the contrast to today's NFL:  if I remember correctly, the two teams combined for like 150-160 net yards passing and both teams rushed for at least 140 (Miami was more like 190.  Csonka was a beast).

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 10:55 AM

Cavwa:

If you refuse to play with a 30 second time limit, you are a coward or a special education graduate. how much time do you need? seriously? Laugh at all the LEGENDS who need 90 seconds to line up a tee shot! got a problem with it, challenge me! No challenge, shut your pie hole.

WGT was thinking of this fool when they added their newest feature ...

WGT has a great community, but you might not want to hear from EVERYONE, so now you can use the new Block Player option on your Account page. 

• fgonzales510
    350 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 11:09 AM

Ai Chiuahua!  Calling everyone here cowards? Take it easy bro, not everyone is on your level. I myself am comfortable @ 60 secs cause i might need to zoom in twice. What can i say, I'm human and change my mind.....

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 11:17 AM

now lets get back to the original thread,where are you CAVWA show your self.

cheers 

pdx

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 7:00 PM

pdxdriver:

now lets get back to the original thread,where are you CAVWA show your self.

cheers 

pdx

Think this has run it's course.  Second friend invite rejected by Cavwa so think that about sums it up.

Doublemochaman:
    Ahh, you must all forgive Jake.  I think he was inbred with competitiveness.

Damn DMM, I've never been on the couch but feel like I owe you $200 an hour.  You nailed it brother.  Being the youngest in my family from cousins to brother, I always had to fight and EVERYTHING was a competition.  Add my DNA and the picture becomes clear.  Growing up everything my dad, brother and I did was a competition dad dubbed, "The Champ, The Chimp, and the Chump."  Even being the youngest, I was rarely the Chump.  :)

Competition is the #1 reason I love this game.  With a failing body from years of abuse, this is about my only outlet where I can compete at a high level these days.  Can't flip the switch and erase years of trying to the best at whatever endeavor I partake.

YankeeJim:
    Do you think Jake toasts the last undefeated team in an NFL season losing their first game?  :-D

100% media exaggeration YJ.  Those guys are very proud of their accomplishment, but the toasting deal got blown way out of proportion.  Dad still watches football, but come fall he is much more interested in being in the woods hunting than who might go undefeated.

Doublemochaman:
    Not sure.  But I know who he doesn't toast: A diminutive kicker/punter from the island of Cyprus who on a botched field goal thinks he's a quarterback.

Right on that one too DMM.  Those guys don't have much love for Garo.  Think about it.  If Garo hits that field goal, they win the game 17-0 to cap a 17-0 season.  Would have been much more serendipitous.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 7:38 PM

I will eat that goldfish you got there, in your hand for supper  !

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 1:38 AM

jumpmybones:
    I will eat that goldfish you got there, in your hand for supper  !

Don't choke on a Bone!

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 6:56 AM

I try not to.      ;)

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:04 PM

You tell them sonny boy  !

RSS