Help › Forums

Cowards- all of you

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:52 PM (113 replies)
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 10:02 PM

pb1711:

Cavwa:

If you refuse to play with a 30 second time limit, you are a coward or a special education graduate. how much time do you need? seriously? Laugh at all the LEGENDS who need 90 seconds to line up a tee shot! got a problem with it, challenge me! No challenge, shut your pie hole.

I'll give it  a go for 2000cr.

let me know.

Well, I just saw your stats and I'll pass.  I hope that guy challenges you however.  LOL.

• thestrut
    23 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 10:19 PM

Cavwa:

If you refuse to play with a 30 second time limit, you are a coward or a special education graduate. how much time do you need? seriously? Laugh at all the LEGENDS who need 90 seconds to line up a tee shot! got a problem with it, challenge me! No challenge, shut your pie hole.

I m not a legend. only have 70 odd stroke game played and i can see why very few players care to go the 30 second clock route.  I may or may not be competative on the 30 second clock, but i do know that i am much more competative on the 60 and 90 second clock.  It gives me the time i need to research where i want the ball to land, whats ahead, determine the possiable affects of top or bottem spin, there are so many variables to be considered for each and every shot, (excepting a tip in pitt) that i will reuse to play a 30 second clock under any circumstance.

Besides the obvious detramental effects of a 30 second clock, there is the fun factor, the chat factor, and most of all the satisfaction that any good performance in an athletic event can have when you can share it with others.  thestrut said that.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 10:55 PM

jumpmybones:

Hey  Bubba,    Why  dont  you stick  it  up  your  a -s   !!!!!

this silly dumb as.s twat still posting ? .. 

dunno why there's always a few keyboard soldiers who insist on showcasing how utterly feeble they are ..

grow up boy ..

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 11:13 PM

Ohhh, Jumpy from Vietnam! Me love you long time! Only 1 dolla!

Gimme a break,,lmao What a maroon.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 2:40 AM

thebigeasy707:
    you'll find the ladies like things to last a lot longer than 30 seconds.

So, you prefer 60 then?  :)

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 3:06 AM

going back to the  O P.

he shouldnt go shouting his mouth off if he cant back it up,but agree 90 secs is way to long,ive worked my shot out as the other guy is hitting his approach,also i play whatever is set up but think 45 secs is ample...just sayin :)

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 3:28 AM

thebigeasy707:
    you'll find the ladies like things to last a lot longer than 30 seconds.

Not always...sometimes we're just happy its all over ;-)

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 7:31 AM

Bubba   sucks    !!!!       Just like the real Bubba.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 7:45 AM

jump my bones i will give u a game u make the course u make the timer u make the bet balls in your court now       ps  if u cant stick it up shut the fck up

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 10:20 AM

jumpmybones:

Shut me the fck  up  u worthless piece of  sht.

This is what we call a dogpecker gnat...easily ignored by humans and of little or no consequence to the daily routine of the dog.

RSS