Forums

Help › Forums

This sucks :(

Sun, Jun 10 2012 2:25 PM (35 replies)
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 2:29 PM

TheTigerEye:

I need to make 6 under or better on 9 holes to make any difference to my average. And i have played like 200+ ranked stroke games as TM..

Well you'd better get used to it, once you get below 59 you need to score multiple 29s to drop 0.1 :)

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 4:59 PM
    Just curious about your shot on #17. Wow, all Birdies, except #17. I guess I'd have to see the shot (replay)......but, do you feel it SHOULD have cleared the water OK? I'm betting you made that same shot many times before.....and it was a great shot. Good luck......and hang in there. Congrats on making it to "Tour Master"!!!
  • SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 8:53 PM

Geez, I have been consistently shooting lately under 30 and my average has dropped only 0.05. Look at these numbers and just don't complain...30, 30, 29, 57, 27, 28, 29, 29, 31, 29, 28....Had a few "bad" rounds.. remember 34, 63, 31, 60, 63.... and my average went from 58.40 to 59.12.. A 27 and a 57 and my average only dropped 0.03. hehehe. I have had lots of those game ruining shots myself where meter curiously spikes in the hazard hole(think WGT does that, not you) even trying to pull it and throws you out of reach from the rescue brigade. Breathe in.... exhale... you'll get it in another game.

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 9:51 AM

BOBTX61:
    but, do you feel it SHOULD have cleared the water OK? I'm betting you made that same shot many times before.....and it was a great shot.

No, i was completely off on my shot. I don't like the Burner (L79) irons sometimes. That meter is so bloody fast :(

And hole 2 was an eagle by the way ;)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 10:08 AM

tiffer67:
    once you get below 59 you need to score multiple 29s to drop 0.1

I've noticed this recently as I'm currently at 61.89. I wonder if WGT recalculated the averages? Averages stop going up after 400 rounds and then the averages start slowly going down once we (Legends) get to a certain lower average.

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 7:49 AM

61.58 and counting down! :D See you soon on the mature tees :D

• sardono
    114 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 8:07 AM

TheTigerEye:

Don't be in such a hurry, and don't just play the easy courses it will come. I just turned last week .... wowsa ... whole different world now.

When you get there look me up, I would be more than happy to show you a few of the new tricks you will need to know.

Take your time, good luck.

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 8:25 AM

sardono:

TheTigerEye:

Don't be in such a hurry, and don't just play the easy courses it will come. I just turned last week .... wowsa ... whole different world now.

When you get there look me up, I would be more than happy to show you a few of the new tricks you will need to know.

Take your time, good luck.

Im not playing easy courses only. I play all the tourneys in my CC. Best of hardest, best of famous, RSG, etc.  And im not in a hurry, i play only 2-3 games a day. 

• sardono
    114 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 9:13 AM

TheTigerEye:

Im not playing easy courses only. I play all the tourneys in my CC. Best of hardest, best of famous, RSG, etc.  And im not in a hurry, i play only 2-3 games a day. 

I never said you did, I just had a tour master buddy that got 3 strokes away and just played the front at St Andy's until he turned. Needless to say he was unprepared for what followed.

Just trying to save you some grief. I turned in a tourney also, was a nice 2 for 1.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 10:13 AM

barry38372:

no ,i'll tell you what sucks ,it's having  a freindlist ,and,like i was just invited to play a blitz round ,and after accepting my invite ,the players qiut ,the i look on freindlist and everybody is doing something else ,my score is getting better ,but, no one wants me around i feel like beaver cleaver , yah know if not ,oh well .

No matter how bad you feel...someone feels worse !

RSS