Forums

Help › Forums

VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER WANTS TO MAKE THIS ACCUSATION PUBLIC - HOW DARE WGT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF THIS WITHOUT CONSULTATION!!

Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:23 PM (75 replies)
  • cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 8:54 AM

It would be nice to know what this so called evidence is Icon, dont you agree? I am being hung out to dry here and people think I am guilty because I am defending myself? Please. 

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 9:00 AM

luckysump:

Sounds like a person with two accounts having his legs smacked by WGT, and he don't like it and is now trying to get support from as many people as he can.

Stop crying,  Suck it in, Man up and take it Big Boy. Just trying to help.

Lucky  :-)

I dont know you but let me offer you some advice...If you were in my shoes, you would feel exatly the same - I dont care what you think< i care that WGT, who i have given a lot of money to and have never been anything but honest is accusing me..go wind someone else up please

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 9:00 AM

cicerosam:
    I am being hung out to dry here and people think I am guilty because I am defending myself?

FACT:

No one would have thought ANYTHING if you hadn't posted.........

• Minkywinkster
    1,777 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 9:18 AM

I have known and played with Sam pretty much since I first arrived here 18 months ago, I can categorically state that he would never do any such thing and any such accusations are probably an act of spite and the accuser need be investigated for casting aspersions on Sam's character.

Hass

• happyman51
    369 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 9:33 AM

Having played with Sam for a long time on WGT and i know how he has helped his brother, uncle and  many many others through gifting and buying clubs ,balls, and many other things i think WGT has made a major mistake.  If it has anything to do with these accounts i have played with all and talked while we played with each one.  Having read WGTs message to Sam i think they should have let him know which accounts are in question.  This would allow someone to clear it up before it had gotten to this point.

I know the tremendous amount of money Sam has spent on this site i know the people he has helped and why but he was helping them while supporting WGT.  It had nothing to do with 2 accounts.  I have spent a tremendous amount of money on here and would hate to think this could not have been handled in a far better way.  I know that you are not letting Sam post to your forums anymore but it does not stop Skype, Facebook and many other ways to communicate.  I would investigate much farther before i let this get out of hand.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 9:47 AM

DannyPhan:

cicerosam:
    I am being hung out to dry here and people think I am guilty because I am defending myself?

FACT:

No one would have thought ANYTHING if you hadn't posted.........

+1

Mistakes can be made & mistakes can be rectified.......by communicating privately with the entity that made the mistake.

If I had received such an email I would have keep it private and rectified it behind the scences.

Bringing it out onto the open forum does not achieve anything...if as you say, and it seems to be confirmed by positive comments by others members here about you, that it should not have been directed at you then it you should not have anything to worry about.

I have seen errors on this site, including a member who erroneously had two accounts, rectified by WGT in private, particularly when Icon asked them to contact him privately.

Hope that you can get sorted.

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 10:03 AM

Why do you care if  "other peoples" accounts have been suspended? You look blatantly guilty in my opinion. Likely pissed about the hours and hours of time wasted on the other account you have and also losing all the credits on the other accounts.

Theres no reason for you to be mad. Your account is active and you can play right now. Let the "other" account holders fight their own battle.

March 01, 2012
    • cicerosam sent the Cleveland CG16 56° Wedge (L27+) as a gift.
    • cicerosam sent the TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L35+) as a gift.
    • cicerosam sent the Cleveland CG16 64° Wedge (L31+) as a gift.
    • cicerosam sent the PING 2010 Rapture V2 Full Set (Graphite Irons & Hybrid) (L33+) as a gift.
    • cicerosam sent the World Golf Tour Level-Up Boost as a gift.

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 10:27 AM

Stunned !

Is all I can say, i've known Sam since joining WGT, played many, many games with him and have always found him to be one of the most honest and generous people I have met here.

For WGT to make these accusations, all I can think is that they perhaps need to look at the systems they have in place to find such eveidence of multi accounting ! because I KNOW Sam to be an honest player, and having lost to him on many occasions he has no need to play under an assumed name, he is more than capable of playing and beating the best of the best, therefore he would have no reason to do what he stands accused of,

Helen.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 10:52 AM

BeachedMulligan:

Why do you care if  "other peoples" accounts have been suspended? You look blatantly guilty in my opinion. Likely pissed about the hours and hours of time wasted on the other account you have and also losing all the credits on the other accounts.

Theres no reason for you to be mad. Your account is active and you can play right now. Let the "other" account holders fight their own battle.

March 01, 2012
    • cicerosam sent the Cleveland CG16 56° Wedge (L27+) as a gift.
    • cicerosam sent the TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L35+) as a gift.
    • cicerosam sent the Cleveland CG16 64° Wedge (L31+) as a gift.
    • cicerosam sent the PING 2010 Rapture V2 Full Set (Graphite Irons & Hybrid) (L33+) as a gift.

Man! That is A LOT of XP.....LMAO. I dont know. Its nice your helping someone level up "quick". 

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 11:27 AM

Please don't offer me advice,  i'm not in your shoes and i'm not moaning.

Anybody can have two accounts, so all those people on your side mean Nothing,  but in your case it seems that "smoke without fire" would be a more accurate point of view, stop trying to blame other people when you've been caught, thats a kid thing. Your such a Naughty Boy you should be ashamed of yourself.

Stop Moaning, get your act together and play some GOLF.....

Just trying to help.  :-)

Lucky

RSS