Forums

Help › Forums

Ettiquette

Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:31 PM (128 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:46 PM

LeonDelBosque:

There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again.

That was almost subliminable...I thought for a minute I was going to have to refudiate it.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:57 PM

OK, the OP said it was just a picture and he was despaired because of a simple avatar pic. Is the world going to be so politically correct that we can't even agree on a simple picture, whether anyone agrees with it's meaning or not?

Talk about having to have etiquette.

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 11:01 PM

Despair is a little strong.  I was just upset in general that a simple picture without any rhetoric from me while playing would bother someone so much.

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 11:41 PM

BadAssHooker:

You say that you respect the office of POTUS?  Thats more than that impostor can say.  That fraud is one of the most divisive people on the planet.  You might as well throw up a picture of Stalin, Mao or even Hitler, and expect no-one to be offended.  Listen for the VOTE heard 'round the world come Nov.

I will be polite and just say you are one ignorant person.  That you can even mention President Obamas name in the same sentence as those three miserable killers of millions of people is not only deeply offensive (or should be) to any American, but to anyone in the civilized world.  Obviously you are not civilized and devoid of any intelligence.  Just hate,  

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 11:58 PM

Whilst mowing one of the front lawns, I came across my dogs kong, which still had some biscuit things in it. I was delighted but I think my idea of gently placing it inside the hood of Lamberts Oxford WLW8's hoodie was more than inspired.

We had hours of fun watching him stagger to and fro across the grounds, no doubt perplexed yet scared witless as to why the dog was so avid in his attempts to retrieve the hidden kong plus biscuits.

Another sunny afternoon at the Rossetti residence. Sigh!

Lizzie xx

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 3:03 AM

There, there folks. You've gone and gotten Lizzie to bless you all.

Alas, even poetess pixie dust will probably not cure the lack of politesse.

Maybe Icon can put this thread out of its misery?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 3:23 AM

And followed blaze by fired up ire

Nay never so much, nor so little understood

In which way should we invest, should our thought be dead?

For where we travel upon our quest, do we need such bad blood?

Lay open all our hearts, that something good may show

Into from the letting, may creep a sudden glow

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 4:21 AM

Er wance wiz a golfer cried Lizzie

Whose writings kept making me dizzy

On Obama she wrote

But bereft of a quote

I'm afraid my poor heid's in a tizzy.

Is there a Dr. in the house, as I seem to be suffering from terrible Burns at mo?

Soz Rabbie.

;o)

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 5:22 AM

Just Thought I'd stir the pot a bit. 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:26 AM

Etiquette, quitters, neither of these words = easy to spell.

Quiters lacking ettiquette rule!

RSS