• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 5:17 PM

Y'all got that right Bubba.  LMFAO!!

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 6:41 PM

Hewsey:

Kids kids hasn't your parents told you to never never discuss politics or religion, in public

Politics, religion, and sex are topics that adults will and do discuss, on the golf course, after church at Sunday dinner, at funerals, at public gatherings, at  bar-b-cues, at family reunions, at PTA meetings, at our Elks, Moose, and Mason meetings. We can engage with others sober, drunk, illiterate, uninformed, stupid, ignorant, educated, wise or most any other adjective one would care to use to describe one another.  The ability and freedom to express and share ideas is the one of the most precious traits and a most vulnerable right of being human. Unfortunately,  It is one aspect that most of us use without regard for content and context. Just as I stumbled across this particular post in a golf game forum, I will engage in other discussions in future that might prompt me to offer an opinon.  May we all continue to enjoy that privilege.

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 7:08 PM

TrikiRik:

The ability and freedom to express and share ideas is the one of the most precious traits and a most vulnerable right of being human. Unfortunately,  It is one aspect that most of us use without regard for content and context. Just as I stumbled across this particular post in a golf game forum, I will engage in other discussions in future that might prompt me to offer an opinon.  May we all continue to enjoy that privilege.

Now that's a quality train of thought.

• FuzzzyNutzz
    131 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 9:28 PM

Admin Admin, how do i become an Admin, so i can answer my OWN questions?

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 3:35 AM

Finally someone with some common sense well said that man.  :)

GC

Longwedge:

TrikiRik:

The ability and freedom to express and share ideas is the one of the most precious traits and a most vulnerable right of being human. Unfortunately,  It 's one aspect that most of us use without regard for content and context. Just as I stumbled across this particular post in a golf game forum, I will engage in other discussions in future that might prompt me to offer an opinon.  May we all continue to enjoy that privilege.

Now that's a quality train of thought.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 7:31 AM

Jesus Bloody Christ, don't you ever shut up, five pages of useless bloody Political Religious Cods-Wallop. Please Please Please

SHUT UP, For Gods Sake.

Lucky.

• Hoolahoof
    163 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 8:01 AM

@NYJETS   You have that picture because you apparently love to argue. Why would you start this thread? Stop lying to yourself, you're confused and seek negative attention to pump up your failed self esteem, easy call.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 10:44 AM

Hoolahoof:

@NYJETS   You have that picture because you apparently love to argue. Why would you start this thread? Stop lying to yourself, you're confused and seek negative attention to pump up your failed self esteem, easy call.

+1

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:33 AM

DannyPhan:

Hoolahoof:

+1

HE HE HE HE +2

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 1:45 PM

@pdxdriver  A psychology major your not!  The ONLY reason I started this thread is because I was amazed how someone could get so upset over a picture.  Just a picture.  Nothing else.  My self esteem is fine, thank you.  You may want to take a look in the mirror if you can handle it.

RSS