You said it.

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 3:45 PM

You nailed it!

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 3:46 PM

Thank you for your service to our great country!

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 3:49 PM

I don't think you are racist.  Your key point is your OPINION is no.  You and everyone else are free to express their opinion.  That is what makes this such a great country.

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 4:30 PM

nyjets011269:

You are the one who is clearly void of having any brains.  Sounds to me like you are a total bigot.  I happen to  be a white male American who has respect for the office of President no matter who it is.  How are things down in Alabama or Mississippi  or somewhere nearby?  

who,s calling who a bigot?  lol not worth the effort talking to you. I  guess the good people of alabama , mississippi , or somewhere will be glad to here this.   wow the pot calling the kettle black,,,

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 4:48 PM

You obviously think that if no one agrees with your views, then they should just STFU.  Everyone in thin this country is free to express their opinion which is what makes this country so special.  Tell all the immigrants that came over in the beginning of the 20th century that this is a "Christian nation".   I served my country so people like you stay free to express their opinion.  Yet, you initially get all over my case because of a  picture.  I didn't like Bush or Reagan but I at least respected the office that they held.  You should do the same.  If you really are a Christian, then practice what the Bible preaches and be more tolerant!

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 6:19 AM

angelsgolfing:

Longwedge:

Who knew Glen Beck was into WGT? Extremism at its finest.

It,s people like you i find the most extrem. You will say i am extremism because i choose not to look away .i know i can lay down at night & get up in the mornings & look my kids & grand kids in the face. i have brought them up in church taught them to respect there elders & never take GODS NAME IN VAIN. Well sir if that is extremism for wanting my kids to respect GOD & COUNTRY THEN SO BE IT,but please remember you have the freedom today & the right to do the things you do because of people like me who put there lives on the line for you to be safe.I LOVE MY LORD & SAVIOUR & WILL LEFT HIM UP IN PRAISE TO ALL ..... AMEN!!

Well I wasn't going to get too into this but i guess the can of worms is open. I'm going to start off by declaring that I am neither Democrat or Republican. Politically, I am more of a Constitutionalist, and religiously I am Agnostic. I recognize that the word God or Creator is used multiple times in our Constitution, National Anthem, and Pledge of Allegiance. 

I am also a Gulf War and Kuwaiti Freedom Veteran.  I spent 6 years serving this country and am proud of every minute of it.

That said, we have a clear separation of Church and State in this country. You may pray all you like, except in our schools. School is for the education of our youth. It is for teaching facts, not opinions, and religions are clearly opinions. What you do on your own time is your own business, but in schools you are on all of our times. You must understand that not all people believe as you do, and they should get the same respect as you. So you want politicians to keep prayer in schools. What about the children who are of different religions, or have no religion at all? Is it fair to them?  If you wish to have your child pray in school, then send your child to a Christian school, or home school your child. You have the freedoms to do this because of our most awesome country.

I respect your faith, no doubt about it. You believe in something that you can't see, touch or hear. You believe in something that has zero chance of ever being proven. That takes a special kind of courage in my eyes...and a courage I'm not willing to posses.  I'm not trying to tear down Christianity. It's a great religion with a lot of good morals that should be lived by. I am attempting to build up respect for all people...because we have them all here.

On the heels of this, I will say also that I am no fan of Obama. He's made some huge mistakes in my opinion...from Healthcare to the pipeline to Libya. But to say that he's out to destroy America and remove God from your life is borderline Extremist. The shoe fit and I call it like I see it. Anyone who won't see the point of view of others is, by definition, extreme.

So in the words of Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along"

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 6:34 AM

Longwedge:

angelsgolfing:

Longwedge:

Who knew Glen Beck was into WGT? Extremism at its finest.

It,s people like you i find the most extrem. You will say i am extremism because i choose not to look away .i know i can lay down at night & get up in the mornings & look my kids & grand kids in the face. i have brought them up in church taught them to respect there elders & never take GODS NAME IN VAIN. Well sir if that is extremism for wanting my kids to respect GOD & COUNTRY THEN SO BE IT,but please remember you have the freedom today & the right to do the things you do because of people like me who put there lives on the line for you to be safe.I LOVE MY LORD & SAVIOUR & WILL LEFT HIM UP IN PRAISE TO ALL ..... AMEN!!

Well I wasn't going to get too into this but i guess the can of worms is open. I'm going to start off by declaring that I am neither Democrat or Republican. Politically, I am more of a Constitutionalist, and religiously I am Agnostic. I recognize that the word God or Creator is used multiple times in our Constitution, National Anthem, and Pledge of Allegiance. 

I am also a Gulf War and Kuwaiti Freedom Veteran.  I spent 6 years serving this country and am proud of every minute of it.

That said, we have a clear separation of Church and State in this country. You may pray all you like, except in our schools. School is for the education of our youth. It is for teaching facts, not opinions, and religions are clearly opinions. What you do on your own time is your own business, but in schools you are on all of our times. You must understand that not all people believe as you do, and they should get the same respect as you. So you want politicians to keep prayer in schools. What about the children who are of different religions, or have no religion at all? Is it fair to them?  If you wish to have your child pray in school, then send your child to a Christian school, or home school your child. You have the freedoms to do this because of our most awesome country.

I respect your faith, no doubt about it. You believe in something that you can't see, touch or hear. You believe in something that has zero chance of ever being proven. That takes a special kind of courage in my eyes...and a courage I'm not willing to posses.  I'm not trying to tear down Christianity. It's a great religion with a lot of good morals that should be lived by. I am attempting to build up respect for all people...because we have them all here.

On the heels of this, I will say also that I am no fan of Obama. He's made some huge mistakes in my opinion...from Healthcare to the pipeline to Libya. But to say that he's out to destroy America and remove God from your life is borderline Extremist. The shoe fit and I call it like I see it. Anyone who won't see the point of view of others is, by definition, extreme.

So in the words of Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along"

THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY.. All i have to say about prayer & GODS NAME BEING TOOK OUT OF THE EYE OF AMERICANS IS THIS......... KIDS THAT ARE IN SCHOOL & WORDSHIP ALLAH HAVE TIME EVERYDAY IN SCHOOL HOURS TO PRAY , SAME AS THERE PARENTS AT WORK, BUT IT,S OK TO TAKE CHRISTAN PRAYER OUT , NO I DON,T THINK SO.. DON,T ASK ME TO GIVE UP MY BELEAVES & WATCH OTHERS BEING ABLE TO DO ALL WE WANT OUR CHILDERN TO HAVE A CHANCE TO DO.  MY DAD SERVED 3 TOURS IN NAM & WAS IN KOREA SO I KNOW HOW MOST SERVICE MEN & WOMEN THINK. THIS IS A CHRISTAN NATION & ALWAYS WILL BE GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD I LOVE HIM>>>>>>> WE ARE 1 NATION UNDER GOD PLAIN AS THE NOSE ON YOUR FACE, THAT,S THE WAY IT IS & BY THE GRACE OF GOD WILL STAY THAT WAY.....

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 7:03 AM

Man you need to take a deep breath and stop SHOUTING AT US.  I and I'm sure many others  plain don't care what you think.

This is a virtual golf site which you seem to somehow have lost site of.

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 7:30 AM

Yappy22:

Man you need to take a deep breath and stop SHOUTING AT US.  I and I'm sure many others  plain don't care what you think.

This is a virtual golf site which you seem to somehow have lost site of.

if you don,t like what i have to say DON,T READ IT...... I,LL TALK IN THE MANNER I LIKE TY. Yes it,s a golf site , i just replyed to a picture & i was attacked so i spoke back, AND I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU THINK I,M WRONG. Not enough people in the USA OR VIRTUAL GOLF GAMES speaking up.... THIS WORLD is headed for the crapper & all you fence riders can do is pull BOTH ENDS OF THE PROBLEM....

RSS