Forums

Help › Forums

Ettiquette

Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:31 PM (128 replies)
  • nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 1:47 PM

Apparently it gets you to keep coming back.  Strange use of Jesus and God.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 2:45 PM

The Golf Gods are better then your God!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 2:46 PM

[/quote][quote user="angelsgolfing"]

might be wise not to throw pictures around of the man who,s trying to take GOD OUT OF OUR LIVES!!!! it,s a sad day when we are not allowed to say prayers in school , but that man will let muslim,s pray in public. think about that!

I have only gotten to this entry on this thread before I find that I must make a response.  This country allows us great leeway in what we can say and do in public.  It allows even more if we do it in private.  This includes pictures of our president, having to not HAVE  to pray in our PUBLIC schools, and to be able to worship in any manner that does not deprive anyone of thier rights.  These things and many others about my country caused me to defend my country within and without, against those enemies that would limit or do away with our freedoms.  Think about that!  My nickle.

• JeezusCheeznuts
    15 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 3:51 PM

You folks are clueless

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:20 PM

nyjets011269:

@pdxdriver  A psychology major your not!  The ONLY reason I started this thread is because I was amazed how someone could get so upset over a picture.  Just a picture.  Nothing else.  My self esteem is fine, thank you.  You may want to take a look in the mirror if you can handle it.

why are you getting upset?why don't you end this thread.Who needs religion and politics crap anyway.

GET OVER IT

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:27 PM

Nothing to get over.  I'm not upset, just surprised.  I never thought so many people would chime in but apparently a lot of people have an opinion.  

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:30 PM

nyjets011269:

Nothing to get over.  I'm not upset, just surprised.  I never thought so many people would chime in but apparently a lot of people have an opinion.  

I think it's called free speech my freind,lets all keep calm and carry on.

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:38 PM

I agree 

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:47 PM

nyjets011269:

I agree 

There ya go folks,lets end this thread and play golf.That's what we are here for are we not.

cheers NYJ

PDX

ps. look me up lets play some time.:)

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 6:49 PM

Milfshake:

The Golf Gods are better then your God!

talk about clueless!!!!  man you need to ask for some help , to make a statement of that magnatide

RSS