Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 9:50 AM

Thanks Jade. lol @ she. He is referring to my female avatar Tigress. Her birth name is Tannika. She is the love child of Tiger Woods and Annika Sorenstam.  MrDyb would tell you otherwise, but I am a guy that enjoys watching my Tigress play hours on end on this site.

Jade had no love from his putter today. Otherwise this may have been a diff story. Good to meet you Jade and good playing.

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 10:04 AM

JC, admitt it, you enjoy watching your avatar tee up the ball.....

you know you play to much WGT.... lol

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 10:04 AM

godelescher:
    In order to broadcast, one or both players needs to be running livestream software during the match.

Another solution is to have a "3rd-wheel" along that broadcasts the match for you.  I know Priestess does this regularly for CC matches, and I seem to recall various people being the 3rd-wheel and streaming some of the RC matches last year.

The only possible drawback is that I believe you have to play in Stroke- and not Match-mode, but it's easy enough to keep track of who's winning.

And yes, you're correct......the meter is an absolute nightmare while you're streaming!  I wouldn't recommend either finalist trying to play and stream at the same time.

Just a thought....

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 10:08 AM

JCOlson:
    He is referring to my female avatar Tigress

LOL, I was going to ask, but I didn't think it was any of my business.

Either way, you played great and good luck the rest of the way. My putter is garbage to me right now. I had my chances and didn't capitalize on them. I think I was mesmerized by the lady avatar...lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 10:20 AM

jaderoks:
    LOL, I was going to ask, but I didn't think it was any of my business.

LOL. Same here. Thanks for clearing that up JC. :-)

The Ryder Cup matches were played like Jerm mentioned and Icon even hosted one himself. I don't recall it affecting the main players' games.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 10:36 AM

YankeeJim:
    The Ryder Cup matches were played like Jerm mentioned and Icon even hosted one himself. I don't recall it affecting the main players' games.

PRIESTESS has graciously offered to livestream the matches as a third player so it doesn't affect the meter.

Once the later rounds are set, it looks like we'll be able to watch the matches.

Thank you very much PRIESTESS, very generous of you :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 10:43 AM

godelescher:
    PRIESTESS has graciously offered to livestream the matches as a third player so it doesn't affect the meter.

Besides being rather presumptuous that she isn't going to be a finalist (tsk, tsk) this would be one hell of a match to watch with her hosting. Get yer notepads out, boys and girls.  :-D

• dsheavills
    965 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 12:51 PM

Well my claim to fame is that I took the masterful Dan (dansamcam) to the 16th!!

LOL. He won 4/2 in a really good quality game.

I took an early lead after 4 but Dan is made of sterner stuff. He bashed me down to size with a torrent of birdies. I then managed an eagle on 7 (Kiawah - btw those greens need ripping up, flattening out a bit and then re-seeding, buts thats another story!), and got it back to A/S.

We shared some birds and were A/S at the turn.

Dan then did the dirty on me and holed out for eagle on 11 with a very nice wedge. Then a run of Dan birdied with a few from me got us to 13 with Dan going 3UP. 

I then knocked it stiff on the long 14th par 3 to take it back to 2UP.

But Dan is too good and knocked in a bird on 15 with no reply and a bird on 16 to seal the match.

Dan was -14 after 16 so as my old man used to say "You can't fart against thunder!"

Dan that was another pure gold round you played man. You are one hell of a player, but more importantly you are a jolly good bloke and a really good sport. Had fun buddy and I hope you go all the way.

Once again godelesche you are a very generous person for putting up this tourney. It's got some great names in it and it's been a blast.

cheers

Darren

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 1:07 PM

Great match Darren! I had a lot of fun. Your an awesome person. Glad we meet. We all know how that course can be and I was fortunate to get the breaks this time. Darren didn't. Watch out people he is one great player! :)

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 1:25 PM

Kriztjan:

JC, admitt it, you enjoy watching your avatar tee up the ball.....

you know you play to much WGT.... lol

Guilty as charged.

RSS