Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • mrenn29
    380 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 12:56 PM

Just played a very competitive match with Stevenharkin on Oak,was a seasaw battle all the way.He played very well with some unfortunate leaves on the greens which made a few putts very tough.Good Match Steve.

Mrenn 3up

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:00 PM

Was a good match with mrenn...I played well considering it was oak..but Mike went on a birdie trail bk 9 and wore me down with some great putt's.

good luck next round and big shout to God for running a great tourny

cheers

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:39 PM

We "Got-er-done praise God :) Thx Bidi for the Match!!

• Bidi
    1,948 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 2:47 PM

Win1Soon:
    We "Got-er-done praise God :) Thx Bidi for the Match!!

LOL!!! Ty Jason, great match!

after that my tee shot on 4th rolled a bit to much  in to the rough, he nailed his approach 2 ft from the hole for an easy birdie, and i missed my 22ft put!

GL for the rest of the tournament and TY Gode for the invite!!!

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 2:42 PM

Just finished a fantastic match whit Jason (Win1Soon) Man that was a blast!!!! It had it hilights and non of us wanted to lose....Front 9 was a back and forth battle, that i ended up whit a 2 up lead in, but we all know what a fantastic player J is, so we didnt play many holes before we where back to AS...when we got to 18 i actualy was sure i had the match done, whit me beeing 2 yds from the hole and J 6 yds behind it, you all know what kinda putt he had to make to survive...well he did it to...lol  a great putt!!! we continued to extra holes and we both made birdies on every hole, the match lasted to the 6 extra hole, where J got a unlucky putt and i left my self a tap in bird....mrdyb win 1 up!!

It was one of the best matches i have ever played in Jeson, you are a great player, and a even greater guy to play whit, i realy hope we can hook up again very soon my friend, and again, thanks a lot for a great evening!!!!  :)

oys :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 3:25 PM

Good read there, Oys.   :-)

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 5:41 PM

Was a super game bud! If ever I have been in 1 that should have been streamed that would be the one. Some super putts, over 100yrd hole outs ...was just crazy!! Much poise game indeed. Well done!!

Jason

• AllyKennedy
    954 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:03 PM

Played my match with Adeypa. Went 3up early on but Ade started to find his range with the putter and got me back to 2up after 14. Birdie on 15th put me back 3up and his birdie attempt on 16th just slipped by so i could win 4&2 but was made to fight for the win!

Thoroughly decent bloke, enjoyed the match and thanks also to Godelescher for continuing to steer the ship so efficiently

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:10 PM

Very well played Ally, thoroughly enjoyed our game.  True, my putter wasn't great tonight (think someone broke it) but i think you would have had too much for me anyway. Good luck for the rest of the tourney mate.

Many thanks to Godelescher also, for his extremely generous gesture in sponsoring this event. Much appreciated.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:23 PM

Thanks all for a great tournament!

Quarter finals:

• dansamcam vs mrdyb
    • allykennedy vs mrenn29
    • bolloxinbruges vs priestess
    • tiffer67 vs kriztjan

Looks like the wgt all stars...

RSS