Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:28 PM

godelescher:

Quarter finals:

• dansamcam vs mrdyb
    • allykennedy vs mrenn29
    • bolloxinbruges vs priestess
    • tiffer67 vs kriztjan

Looks like the wgt all stars...

Talk about "Clash of the Titans"!!   :-)

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:46 PM

WOW this could be a "pay per view" live stream, lol. Looks like 4 super bowl finals on one page , best of luck lady and gents should make top viewing....

stu

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:53 PM

Just finished my match with Kriztjan and it was a cracker. 29 birdies between us but it was Kriztjan who birdied 17 and that proved crucial in the end. Kriztjan wins 1up.

Great game Kriztjan, a truly great player who just doesn't make any mistakes.  14 birdies in 18 holes aint good enough when you're up against the very best :)

ps thanks for the tourney God, it gave me a chance to test myself against some of the best players on WGT :)

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:53 PM

Kriz winns 1up against Tiffer.

Well, an extremely well played match from both ends, i got 1up at 2nd after a nice bird and Tiff got back to AS thru 4 after nailing his second.

I got back to 1up thru 6 and held that until 11 where i overhit my shot and Tiff made bird, we pared 13 and was birdiehunting all the holes, Tiff was a bit closer to the pin both on 15 and 16 where i had to make 8-9ft puttts to tie, on 17 i hit a good shot to about 11ft and Tiff hit his a bit short, to the long pin, i make my putt and we finished with two birds at 18 in a strong tailwind.

Kriz -15 and Tiff -14 could have gone either way in the end.

Great game and great match!

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 1:10 PM

tiffer67:
    ...it gave me a chance to test myself against some of the best players on WGT

I think it's safe to say you're one of them. Very well played tournament.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 3:29 PM

Kriztjan:

Kriz winns 1up against Tiffer.

Well, an extremely well played match from both ends, i got 1up at 2nd after a nice bird and Tiff got back to AS thru 4 after nailing his second.

I got back to 1up thru 6 and held that until 11 where i overhit my shot and Tiff made bird, we pared 13 and was birdiehunting all the holes, Tiff was a bit closer to the pin both on 15 and 16 where i had to make 8-9ft puttts to tie, on 17 i hit a good shot to about 11ft and Tiff hit his a bit short, to the long pin, i make my putt and we finished with two birds at 18 in a strong tailwind.

Kriz -15 and Tiff -14 could have gone either way in the end.

Great game and great match!

Wow! Congratulation kriz. You are on fire man..lol. Congrats to everyone who has made it this far.

GREAT job running and organizing this tournament godelescher. The best community tourn. in a looong while. Good Luck to all in the final stretch. 

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 9:20 AM

Me and Oys played our match and what a match it was. I won in overtime on the 2nd hole. Oys is one tough player and I couldn't shake him. He was all over me with great shots. I'm very lucky to pull out the win. Great match Oys! and your one heck of a nice guy too! Look forward to teaming up with you in some Alt Shot soon.

All the best,
    Dan

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 9:32 AM

Just played a great match whit a great player and person!! Me and Dan  just finished our match and it was a realy tough and fun one!!! we stayed close all the way, whit a lot off birdies and great shots....i had a 1 up lead to nr 16 but Dan won the hole and took us back to AS, then he won nr 17 and i was pretty sure that was it...but he missed hes 8 footer for bird and i got mine, so we went to exstra...we half the first and Dan won the second hole, by making a great wedge shot, and i made a poor putt :)) dansamcam wins 1 up!!

Great play Dan!!! a pleassure to meet you and to get to play whit you!!!  hope you go all the way!! :))

And thanks a lot for running this tourney sir!!! its been a lot of fun and you are a very generous person!!!  

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 11:17 AM

Congratulations to Dansamcam and Kriztjan on reaching the semifinals.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 9:29 AM

Godel - would Livestreaming be possible for the match AllyKennedy vs mrenn29? Promises to be a clash of the titans, with both players having in-form months. Anyone available to stream at short notice?

RSS