Forums

Help › Forums

Top Legends To Start In 2012

Thu, May 31 2012 11:42 PM (55 replies)
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:08 PM

Milfshake:
    They want you at Legend by day 2 or your sandbagging.

When your a level 90 pro, people are going to say that. There is no reason for you to be a pro. Your way better that that. You can't get upset with them for complaining. Slow and steady is fine, but not that slow. LOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 11:01 PM

Howinoshawa:
    You can only sustain your unrealistic sub-60 scores if you buy the new stuff....and most of it doesn't help.

I disagree.

The best players here, have been shting sub 60's, sub 30's, .back when G10's and I15's were the rage, and the WGT balls were the only thing here

Yes, they shoot better now by a stroke here and there, but all things being equal, they don't need the best stuff, to be the best here.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 11:49 PM

Buggyyy:

Milfshake:
    They want you at Legend by day 2 or your sandbagging.

When your a level 90 pro, people are going to say that. There is no reason for you to be a pro. Your way better that that. You can't get upset with them for complaining. Slow and steady is fine, but not that slow. LOL

I am still on SLOW AND STEADY due to missing one item... Level 92 putter.. Id comment on the other half of your post, but it seems that you were talking about how you interpreted my post.. Im glad you think Im a mad person.. Thanks for the game Invites.. I do enjoy playing with you all and Milfshake will be a legend.

-Time

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 12:07 AM

Milfshake:
    ue to missing one item... Level 92 putter.

You may be surprised, I found you needed to be a "ding king" to use it, I am just not that quick.  Could be you need to know how to miss it as well, not really sure?

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 12:09 AM

Milfshake:

Dont say "slow and steady" they will call you names for it.. They want you at Legend by day 2 or your sandbagging. 

Beep and Beep does win the race. tho. =]

Well I've been called plenty of names in my 60 years so a few more couldn't hurt.

;-)

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:20 AM

MBaggese:

Milfshake:
    ue to missing one item... Level 92 putter.

You may be surprised, I found you needed to be a "ding king" to use it, I am just not that quick.  Could be you need to know how to miss it as well, not really sure?

Oh...... It one of them "tricksters" putters... Ima have to read into this.. Thanks MB.

• hobbe95
    812 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 3:05 AM

Hey fellas   i started playin jan 8th   and after 196 rankd rounds  i turnd  legend on march 13  level 83 now with 298 rankd rounds.

and i can say that the burners2.0  are gr8 now that im starting to get used to meter.

Cheers  Micke

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 7:49 AM

Milfshake:
    Oh...... It one of them "tricksters" putters...

I've heard from very skilled players that the level 35 ghost putter is the best out of all of them. A lot of higher skilled players use the level 92 because they ding 90% of the time.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 9:24 AM

I use the burner irons now. I've found that if I try to click the line before the meter, I tend to ding or its JUST short... I hit 2 shots to inside 1 foot last round..xD

as far as the lvl 92 putter.... I'm not there yet, but I use the lvl 72 Nike, and I hit the ding about 90% of the time..

• hobbe95
    812 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 9:40 AM

TrufflIE:

I use the burner irons now. I've found that if I try to click the line before the meter, I tend to ding or its JUST short... I hit 2 shots to inside 1 foot last round..xD

as far as the lvl 92 putter.... I'm not there yet, but I use the lvl 72 Nike, and I hit the ding about 90% of the time..

right on Truff  just as i do go for that line infront and i ding most of em  and lv72 nike putter  love it

Cheers Micke

RSS