Re: Profile picture issues

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 2 2024 10:01 AM (41 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2023 11:10 AM

djgreuey:

Here is my update. 

Just a thought and maybe worth the time to try- sign out of WGT on all devices including this web page, Use Scotts uninstall/reinstall method on one device of your choice- sign in and see if it works to change pic.

• djgreuey
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2023 6:23 AM

Thought I would provide an update. Opened another ticket yesterday. Still getting same response from WGT. Know issue no timetable to be fixed and no explaination as to why. I did remove the game from all devices and run Scotts reboot. It did not correct the problem. 

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2023 3:10 PM

Sadly dj, none of my scripts can correct any errors at WGT's end. : (

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2023 1:21 PM

djgreuey:

Well I wish I had an Ipad. I have an android phone, tablet, and a windows computer and it doesnt work on all 3.

I have an Android and all I do is click the picture and it opens up my photo gallery and I can choose from there. 

• djgreuey
    19 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2024 7:23 AM

Yes, it used to work fine then it just stopped working.

• mojouk1
    55 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2024 11:09 AM

Still not working for me either. 6 months on and still no fix. Obviously only effecting some people and not others. Worked fine then just stopped working. Just get message saying I've exceeded the daily limit and wait 24 hours. After a few days try again and same message just repeating itself. Sent 4 tickets to wgt and they say nothing wrong their end. Tried on iPad, Android and PC, same thing on all devices.

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 3:06 AM

Can change profile picture but will not let me post image in blog. Tried posting score card and picture - no luck. Have always used "postimages.org" in past no problem. 

Can still post music videos so why nothing else, just about given up on this now.

And yes been told by WGT help that took 'Flash' 10 yrs + to get it right so give us time, but posting picture ?

Aw well try again next year.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2024 2:05 PM

Can you post your picture here, GC3?

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2024 11:32 PM

Have tried will see what happens when post, preview does not show.

temp Imagef UFv JH.avif

JDGM50Ws

Thanks 

Vicky

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2024 11:02 AM

Hi Vicky, it appears that the insert media button doesn't know how to handle that image format, so you can either right click on your uploaded image, copy it, CTRL + C and then paste it into your message without using the insert media button, just CTRL + V it.

Or use another file type for your images, jpg, png, bmp etc.

EDIT : It appears to work with the insert media button if you change the file extension from avif to either png or jpg.

RSS