Forums

Help › Forums

Profile picture issues

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 2 2024 10:01 AM (41 replies)
  • MadisonLynn
    4 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2023 2:52 AM

Wgt has a filter or an AI system that rejects pictures for what ever stupid reason. They have no guidelines. When you play for free credits, you watch pretty lurid videos. Granted, they are cartoons or avatars but spread crotch shots and big boobs hanging out are just that very sexist images. All of which are usually worse than most people post but you get flagged. You can't win disputing it. They are just a bunch of idiots grabbing your money. So, I will not spend another dime of my money until they fix this. 

The ironic part is, if you post a nude picture let's say (which I havent) it's the program that sees it and not a human. So what should it matter how many times a photo is rejected? 

I have had fotos where I was wearing a beige top and it rejected it because it thought it was skin lol

• djgreuey
    19 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2023 5:38 AM

My issue here is not a rejection issue. If a photo is rejected it would say that. I wil just have to keep opening tickets with WGT until they finally decide to help me. 

• djgreuey
    19 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2023 5:39 AM

Yes, i actually accomplied this and thatbprocess is working fine.

Thanks

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2023 1:07 PM

Okay. I don't know how good WGT are at fixing errors on individual accounts, but you never know with this crew, fingers crossed for a resolution within a reasonable time frame.  ; )

• Kariv100
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 6:22 AM

I keep getting the same error message, "I've reached the maximum daily limit".

How can we get this fixed??

• djgreuey
    19 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 7:09 AM

A big thanks for the blog help Scott! Unfortunately I'm not holding my breath regarding a WGT rep fixing my profile problem. If I did I would have been dead 3 months ago!

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 12:53 PM

Thank you dj.  ; )

• mojouk1
    55 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2023 8:50 PM

Any luck getting this fixed yet? I'm still getting the same issue. 

• djgreuey
    19 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2023 6:46 PM

Here is my update. 

Oct 24, 2023, 2:50 PM CDT

Hi,
    Thank you for the message back. This is an issue affecting a small number of players and unfortunately we wouldn't have a time frame for when this may be resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Best Regards,
    WGT Member Services

djgreuey

Oct 24, 2023, 2:44 PM CDT

I understand but this has been ongoing for over 4 months now!I have placed many tickets and even opened a forum due to the issue. What is taking so long to fix the problem?

Support (WGT)

Oct 24, 2023, 12:13 PM CDT

Thank you for the message back. Thats part of what our Q/A team is looking into. 

Support (WGT)

Oct 23, 2023, 6:55 PM CDT

Thank you for the message. This is a known issue our Q/A team is looking into but unfortunately we wouldn't have any resolution at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience. 
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Oct 26 2023 10:39 PM

djgreuey:

My issue here is not a rejection issue. If a photo is rejected it would say that. I will just have to keep opening tickets with WGT until they finally decide to help me. 

Nope it wouldn't say that, it just greys it out if not mistaken.  The other thing I can think of is...as I see WGT stock photo as your profile pic.  You aren't doing it the other way to where you have the choice when you exit of using your avatar as your profile pic?

RSS