Forums

Help › Forums

Is this some kind of joke?

Mon, May 21 2012 12:09 PM (85 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 4:10 AM

I posted this in another similar thread: multi-accounters & sandbaggers. If fits good in this thread too.

I am positive WGT knows many of the multi-accounters & sandbaggers, WGT receive many mails with players that are cheating, not only with the before mentioned issues, but also people who borrow accounts from other players, etc. As mentioned before, why bother chasing & banning those players if business are running well?, either with cheats or not, those players buy from WGT shop.

The biggest problem I see here is that. THERE ARE NO COMPETITORS FOR THIS GAME!

If someone or a group of investors smart enough could make a game similar to this one based either with flash or any other plugin/software with good running servers, offering somehow the same kind of services or even better conditions for worldwide costumers THEN, WGT will start looking into FINISHING THE BETA VERSION, fixing bugs, offering better services, listening to all our complains about sanbaggers, multiaccounters & listening also about our game suggestions.

I would like to see another golf game in the net attractive enough to make me think twice before using more money here.

Hope WGTadmin, WGTicon or whoever working for WGT concider how lucky you are NOT to have a competitor in your field.

• kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 5:42 AM

May i quote the legendary Nnmart23,s STATUS,

My only concern since I started playing this game, was my own game and my game only. You should try and do the same thing, and you'll notice a big difference!

Please STFU, the lot of ya.

• kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 5:48 AM

kingpin82:
    Please STFU, the lot of ya

i mean this in the nicest possible way.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 6:14 AM

You want to hear what Bubba BouYYYYY has to say about this????????

NO?

Okay.

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 11:31 AM

would it be at all possible to see somewhere

1. how many registered players there are on here?

2. how many new players join each month?

3. how many players a month do WGT eliminate the accounts on?

• pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 12:09 PM

It seems like I can't get anything right any more.  I finally put away my Tour Pro Starter set of clubs and with credits, I earned doing a lot of surveys, I purchased a set of Taylor Made Burner Irons. With Callaway balls I hit the course. Kiawah at first to try an easier course, my shots were over by far, shorter then ever and basically not worth a damn. I put my older Tour Pro clubs back in my bag and went out and finished 9 holes at -2.  I thought buying better clubs would make a difference in my game  but apparently it doesn't matter as long as wgt leaves them alone. This game used to be fun, now everyday I play is so aggrevating I'm embarrased  to play anyone else. Sorry to use this post for my complaint but it seemed like a quick spot to unload before I lost my temper and quit this game. WGT fix it or forget it.

RSS