Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 1:48 PM

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to WGT_Champion and all the other Santas who have generously given their time and money / credits to make Christmas in July wishes become a reality and a success.

Thank you !!!

Zzyzx01  (...henry)

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 1:58 PM

A Huge shout out and Thank You to Opy, His Secret Santa`s and Everybody not mentioned  that Make this event Happen.

Top Class Folks....!!

All the very best to you and yours

Chris

• Wayne18Pro
    74 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 2:01 PM

Hi, I think this is a great idea. Can I gift some old clubs? If so please let me know how.            Hi Santas. If I could get a gift I would pick a wedge ( Cleveland RXT 588 56degree level 76) to replace my hybrid that I never use, and maybe a few sleeves of Callaway soft ball level 33+. Thank you  Looking forward to better shots and more fun.                                                 I’m sorry I had to post on your post but I didn’t see another way to add my own post.             Thanks again Santas

• ginneyjay
    215 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 2:21 PM

I would love to have the disco jacket to complete my outfit, merry Christmas

Paul

• Wayne18Pro
    74 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 2:25 PM

Hi, How do I make my own post for this forum ( Christmas in July) ?

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 3:22 PM

ohmygosh.. thank you so much Santa borntobesting... i hope i didn't break you.  i was hoping to be able to get them in a set and they'd be cheaper.. but when i checked on them they were only individually and expensive little buggers so i only asked for one of them... i can't thank you enough .. have a MerryJuly Christmas to all you Santas at WGT

Robyn

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 3:56 PM

So, everyone, we're winding it down. There may be one or two gifts given from those names already submitted. Just giving everyone a "heads up" that we've pretty much come to the end. Any requests made after the new WGT day starts (8:00 PM, EDT) will probably not be considered. Hopefully, there will be a 12 Days of Christmas in December. 

As I mention, there might be another gift or two, and I'm sure there will be some final comments from a few people. It's been a great event. 

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 3:58 PM

replying to a question borntobesting sent me.. my answer:  Cleaveland Wedges (L76+), (L78+) and (L80+) ..you just sent  the Level 80 to me.. thank you so much santa borntobesting

Robyn

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 4:10 PM

Dear Santa, 

I entered my wish to be posted on Friday night. My laptop has been out of service sine shortly after, I am now on a borrowed Laptop. I do not see my post here, so I will try again.

My wish, please,  is for your assistance in acquiring the Callaway Rogue Pro Iron (L100+).

I have clubs that I will sell for a Total of $18.94, so I am asking for the remaining portion. I do not know if there is a way for 2 members to combine credits for 1 item.    If not,  I ask if you would gift them to me, and I will use my credits  present you with a gift of your choosing or, if you prefer, use them to fulfill the wish of another member on the wish list. (Please provide me the name)

Thank you very, very much,

Tony

P.S. My intent was not to complicate this (guess I missed from that perspective lol) rather, I am trying to be fair and share in the spirit so that as many members as possible will benefit  from your generosity.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 4:29 PM

Robert1893:
    It's been a great event. 

I just wanted to congratulate everyone involved with this year's Christmas in July. Outstanding job. Everything that this event stands for was achieved.

Nicely done all.

Don

RSS