Thanks, Don! I appreciate it. 

• Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 5:53 PM

jaroslaw:

Dear Santa,

Can I please have 2 sleeves of

TaylorMade TP5x Balls (L61+).

I wasn't good this past 4 months, but I try my best become better.

Thank you very much always appreciate from bottom of my hart.

Thank you

J.

Jarko buddy,

You are a good friend since my beginning. for that I have chosen you as my first of my last 3 picks for this years Christmas in July 2019.

1 sleeve sent - 

TaylorMade TP5x Balls (L61+). 

as requested.

all the best to you and family sir.

Enjoy.

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 6:04 PM

Sabrina999:

Dear Santa,

Would love to have more control with my irons, my wish is for:

Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set (L52+)

Thank you Santa!

Sabrina999

Sabrina999

10 Posts

07-05-2019 10:07 PM

I hope one day I’m in a position to help others too!

For these 2 postings you wrote, You are my 2nd choice of my last 3 picks for this years Christmas in July 2019.

Enjoy the new irons. May they serve you well.

Enjoy !

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• callaghan159
    6,224 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 6:09 PM

TopShelf2010:

Robert1893:
    It's been a great event. 

I just wanted to congratulate everyone involved with this year's Christmas in July. Outstanding job. Everything that this event stands for was achieved.

Nicely done all.

Don

I would like to thank all the Santa's that gave during this event and also a big thanks to WGT for participating. I can not forget Robert for all the work he has put into this event during the last week. Thanks, your the best.  Hope to see everyone and maybe even more Santa's in the "12 Days of Christmas". I guess this means we can back to the monthly give aways in the GOGF. Have a safe summer everyone.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 6:22 PM

GHackland:
    Santa please -

I have been using the Nike VR irons for some time now, and I would dearly love some Callaway Rogues so I can get the little white thing a bit closer to the pin. My credits are all being spent buying half decent balls!

TIA,

Gareth. 

This is the first of my last two gifts for the Christmas in July 2019 event. 

Santa agrees that you have been using those irons for a long time. While they have probably served you well, it's time for some new irons.

Callaway Rogue irons (Level 100) are on their way. 

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 6:31 PM

Invinceable222:

I agree. What a marvellous concept. All Santa’s should be commended for this. I can assure you, I have been an extremely good boy for this year. I took over a struggling club and have turned it into something pretty decent that a lot of players are enjoying being members and playing in the club. I wonder if that rates a special Christmas gift for me. I ams struggling to update my driver and have been eyeing the Callaway Rogue subzero l96+ but a Titeilist TS3 l102 would be nice as well. Wish you all well and a very merry Xmas. 

This is the second of my last two gifts for this event. And this post happens to be my 5,000 post. :-)

So in celebration of my 5,000 posts and the last gift (for me for this event)...

go big or go home! :-)

Your new driver--Titleist TS3 Level 102--is on its way. 

Enjoy! 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 7:08 PM

Glad all went well and this event is back!

• Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 7:11 PM

That was real life. I apologize for not leaving that at home. 

• Sabrina999
    242 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 7:19 PM

Pierre,

Thank you so much. I appreciate what you are all doing, so amazing. I hope to pay it forward someday!

Keiko :-)

• Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 7:49 PM

Sabrina999:

Pierre,

Thank you so much. I appreciate what you are all doing, so amazing. I hope to pay it forward someday!

Keiko :-)

You are very welcome, enjoy and have fun

cheers :o)

RSS