Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • joesadicker
    2,263 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 8:23 PM

Thanks so much santa's  The balls will come in handy.

Thanks to Leggoman13 and Robert 1893.

What a great gesture santa's.

Thank you

Charlie

• TigerZetar
    174 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 9:10 PM

dear Santa,

I need a net - so I can retrieve all the balls I have hit into the water. As these were not free and the new Titleists are a bit pricey this has curtailed my time playing significantly. That's all I need Santa,,,some decent golf balls...or a net. 

• Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 9:14 PM

bogyjohn:

I have been at this tour master Level   for a number of years now  .  Santa please send me a Ping G410 Plus 10.5° Driver (Level 81)  Hoping  it will help my game.

And for my last gift for this year Christmas in July 2019

I have selected your request.

enjoy your new 

PING G410 Plus 10.5° Driver (L81+)

have fun. 

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 9:22 PM

Thankyou for your honesty Leggoman I completely agree if i had the credits yes I would spread the joy.But as a premier player i have not got there by luck i have played every day for nearly 4 years mainly to get credits from surveys.As a 73 year old pensioner with time on my hands spending a few hours a day is the only way I can afford to play its sometimes very hard playing with wgt white balls but you still get your daily points keep up the goodwill as always (sly)

• Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 10:07 PM

oldslyone:
    Thankyou for your honesty Leggoman

oldslyone:
    keep up the goodwill as always (sly)

Thank you Sly for the kind words.

Glad to see you had posted a request. You may not have been selected this time. But in a few months there will be the 12 days of Christmas 2019, should be a good one. And there is the Gift Of Golf Foundation (GOGF) that runs once a month. May be you will be selected there. 

Wishing you all the best and may life be good to you. Enjoy your retirement.

cheers 

Pierre ;o)

• Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 12:08 AM

In deed, it has been a great event. The statistics speak for themselves.

Robert great lead opening with Opy.

You have done a wonderful job and was a busy one. Thank you for your time and effort.

Many Santas collectively donated many items and made the day of many and put smiles on faces of many.

To all the Santas, I would like to express my very best appreciation and gratitude for your Kindness and Generosity, thus making this year event such a success.

I was privilege to see the numbers and pretty amazing. The honor belongs to Robert or Opy to post the numbers if they wish to do so.

To all who have posted requests. I thank you for your interest by showing up and posting requests this year. With your implication, you keep this event alive,

Wishing to all of you the best of times this summer. May life bring you health, joy, prosperity and peace at heart.

Til the 12 days of Christmas 2019. You all be good girls and boys.

Peace all

Pierre :o)

• pgolfer2011
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 12:09 AM

To the Santa,s 

I would like to ask you for Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver.

thank

• inthehole084
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 12:30 AM

Thank you Santa!!!

• CloudsMan
    66 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 1:43 AM

To Robert, not great at these forums, but added you as a friend and also posted on your wall the following.

"Thank you for being so gracious. I added you as a friend. I did not receive anything but it was one hell of a ride......hehe. Merry Christmas to you in July. Cloudsman."

Goodwill to all. If only everyday could be Christmas day. Nice thought.

Cloudsman.

• perthtruebluetwo
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 2:16 AM

Well  i got nothing , thanks for that.

RSS