Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Comparison Charts (v2.0)

Thu, Oct 11 2012 2:03 PM (38 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 12:03 AM

For some time now I've been unable to edit my original post in the first Pro Shop Comparison Charts thread, so I'm gonna restart it here.  Now I can provide all of the links to the individual pages.

The chart is designed to help users make multiple comparisons between clubs, balls and other future items that will be available in the WGT Pro Shop

The chart was last updated to the best of my knowledge on 1/27/2010

Chart Key:

= 1 of 10       = 5 of 10         = 10 of 10

Please consult the WGT Clubs FAQ and the WGT Balls FAQ for more information on how the various categories (Feel, Precision, Forgiveness, Durability etc) affect your on-course performance.

Avatars are not included since they do not change the stats of your player.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 4:47 AM

Hi nivlac, The last post in your "old" thread, imcoola states that the master Ping G10 driver,3w, and 3h are also High trajectory. True, false, or unconfirmed? I`m just curious because I use the driver and 3H. I don`t have any clubs to compare them with, to determine this myself. Any ideas? Thanks.

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 5:15 AM

Get out the sticky tape.... lets pin this one up Alex!!

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 7:43 AM
    You missing the... PING Tour W Pro 56 degree, 90 yard club... sorry don't have the specs, just an observation ;). Nice work as always!
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 10:43 AM

Stickied.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 12:08 PM

mefitz:
    True, false, or unconfirmed?

Unconfirmed.  I can't go by general suspicions unfortunately.  It needs to be confirmed by someone at WGT.

Tibbets or AvatarLee would be your best bets for unofficial sources since they probably have or have had most of the clubs at one point.

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 12:17 PM

nivlac:

mefitz:
    True, false, or unconfirmed?

Unconfirmed.  I can't go by general suspicions unfortunately.  It needs to be confirmed by someone at WGT.

Tibbets or AvatarLee would be your best bets for unofficial sources since they probably have or have had most of the clubs at one point.

Go in the Pro Shop click on Ping Clubs Look at Master Driver Hybrid and wood at the trajectory. When I go there there stands: High Trajectory...you can check that if you want but the Pro Shop says that

regards imcoola

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 12:29 PM

imcoola:  You are correct, it seems the Master clubs are listed with the correct trajectory.  They are updated now, thank you.

nvciz:  Added.  You don't happen to have the specialty shot yardages would ya?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 1:59 PM

WGTalex:
    Stickied.

Let's hope the long-standing forum bug will be fixed where any thread, once stickied, prevents contributors to that thread from editing and updating their posts. That's what created this redundant thread in the first place, because Nivlac was prevented from updating his initial post in the original thread. I fear Nivlac will have the same problem now, unless this forum bug is finally fixed.

Update PS: Wow, the bug actually appears to be fixed already, as I'm able to edit this post of mine. A pleasant surprise.    (It looks like the bug is only in effect in older threads created months ago?)

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 4:28 PM

My observations with the Ping 54° and 60 ° master wedges what I would consider high trajectory.  Can anyone else confirm this.  The yardages are as specified.

RSS