• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 7:22 PM

Useful info but appears to be last updated on 1/27/2010

Joey

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 10:49 AM

May I just add my comments on the Taylormade Burner 3H. The spin is great. It really stops on the greens. The distance isn't good enough when you reach a higher tier though. Not as good in the rough as it should be but makes up for that with the performance from the fairway and on par 3s. Great club.

• SgtScramble
    30 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 12:09 PM

Thank you for this nivlac, I plan on using it once i can actually figure out how to use the free equipment lol, but I wonder if anyone could update this because there seems to be more Clubs than whats listed on here...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 2:43 PM

SgtScramble:
    I wonder if anyone could update this because there seems to be more Clubs than whats listed on here...

Ask and ye shall receive..........

Updated charts 

They're not mine and I'll be dipped if I can remember the 2 people that updated it.  :-(

• SgtScramble
    30 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 2:49 PM

YankeeJim:

SgtScramble:
    I wonder if anyone could update this because there seems to be more Clubs than whats listed on here...

Updated charts 

They're not mine and I'll be dipped if I can remember the 2 people that updated it.  :-(

Thanks YankeeJim, being able to see it all in chart form just makes things simpler.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 3:39 PM

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 5:00 PM

YankeeJim:

SgtScramble:

Updated charts 

Alright, great charts with loads of information.  I've got a WGT gift card that's been burnin a hole in my pocket.  I gotta head to the pro shop right now!

• coinkeeper1
    23 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 2:03 PM

These are very nice for club shoppers. I wish the G20's were included.

RSS