Help › Forums

LOADING GAME POP UP - NO INTERNET

Sat, Apr 13 2024 6:09 PM (60 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 6:36 PM

BillEpp:

Same thing here in Naples, Fl.

Damn gonfission and i go to Naples for real golf lol, not wgt !!!! There's some stuff in the form about those trips :)

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 6:51 PM

borntobesting:

I had the same problem. I restarted my computer and all was well,

didnt work here, same issue under thread titled "parse issues". and a HEY! from MrCaddie :)

• wags700
    1,754 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 7:04 PM

None of these suggestions have worked for me and I am just guessing that since WGT doesn't know how they broke it they have no idea or incentive to fix it.

• Lickdobb
    63 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 7:53 PM

I feel this is carrier related as I cannot connect on any platform ( get the parse xml)  while said devices are connected to Xfinity. But if I switch off WiFi and connect via ATT all devices work just fine.

Curious to hear others carriers having the same issue, Cox, roadrunner, etc…

So if yall are having issues, and can switch from your  hard wire carrier over to your mobile carrier should be able to play just fine.

Lick

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 8:11 PM

conveyorguy:
    and a HEY! from MrCaddie :)

I think of Wayne often, usually when I'm gifting him a Chinese New Year shirt or a Women's Day shirt, lol. Hope he is doing well, miss him around here.

• shamrockpub
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 9:06 PM

I got it to work by turning on my mobile hotspot on my iphone and connecting laptop to that.  A little slow but worked fine until they figure out the fix.

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2024 3:35 AM

Here is the error message I get when I try to load the app.

Get the same error message on PC or mobile.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2024 4:14 AM

Is your mobile running off of your home  internet wifi? If so try running through your cellular connection, And if that works try using you phone as a hotspot to connect your PC to your cellular network

• Scude2
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2024 4:22 AM

Just rebooting router/modem worked for me.

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2024 4:27 AM

Yes I tried running the app on my phone with AT&T and it works fine.

The home  internet with Xfinity is what I am still having issues with.

Thanks,

Michael

RSS