Re: New and Older Cheats ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:20 PM (67 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 12:58 PM

Tightrope:

YankeeJim:
    LOL. Can I buy whatever you're smoking? Cheat codes? Do you even know how cheat codes work? Have you any clue how an auto dinger deals with the meter inconsistency?
    I also seriously doubt there is cheat codes, but it is not uncommon that developers put those in to speed up development. They need to test "92%, 0%" (latter meaning 'ding') maybe a 100 times in a row to compare results and tweak them. Usually those codes  do not go into the public release. 

The auto dinger, I don't know if it works but I know it can be built. If you say it is bad in dealing with inconsistency, I take your word for it, but I know those programs can be built to work with a relatively low amount of effort.

Sticking the head in the sand does not make then problem go away and I have the feeling that is exactly what both you and WGT are doing. I have alerted them of some software that exist on the market but they do not respond. 

Come-on Guys! you two as well as anyone who has been w/WGT for as long as WE.........know for a fact that "Auto Clickers" work reducing "meter inconsistence"................PERIOD!.........I know personally "basic" AC programs will give you 80/90% results, and w/"tweaking" the program results will follow 99%!

Oh by the way look at my scores/records, haven't played seriously for months!............don't have the time or want-to for these "players" Idea of playing!

HEY WGT thinking about increased revenue?............ generate a "unique" class of "Players".....offer a classification to players who want to play this game based on their own skills......... You could charge a monthly fee (lets not be cheap here) KIDS/GAMERS NOT WELCOMED....

Just a ole man's opinion, who would like this game for what it was 2 yrs ago!  

David

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 1:49 PM

oneputtdavid:
    offer a classification to players who want to play this game based on their own skills.

They did (almost.) TourLegend is coming out in the next update. Under 60 average with over 100 ranked rounds from the update. Right from the horse's mouth in the chat today. :-)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 1:51 PM

YankeeJim:

oneputtdavid:
    offer a classification to players who want to play this game based on their own skills.

They did (almost.) TourLegend is coming out in the next update. Under 60 average with over 100 ranked rounds from the update. Right from the horse's mouth in the chat today. :-)

I doth protest!!! :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 2:01 PM

MBaggese:

LMAO. Now you're in deep tapioca. Let's see how long 100 rounds will take you-few years maybe? A new class of sandbagger!! :-D

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 2:14 PM

YankeeJim:

oneputtdavid:

Like to see "1000" ranked rounds, $100 (non- credits) life time member as a pre-qual.

Win-win for WGT and those of us who just want to play fair and square! imho

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 2:20 PM

MB...........?????? not like you to elaborate!  oo;)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:17 PM

oneputtdavid:

MB...........?????? not like you to elaborate!  oo;)

Bad keyboard keeping me mum:)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:20 PM

YankeeJim:

MBaggese:

LMAO. Now you're in deep tapioca. Let's see how long 100 rounds will take you-few years maybe? A new class of sandbagger!! :-D

Well soon it will be one RG a day breaking 30 one in 5

2 years I think!!

RSS