Forums

Help › Forums

New and Older Cheats ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:20 PM (67 replies)
  • Ohjoy40
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 12:01 PM

Yes I do Im talking about stroke play games, I rarely play match play as you can see I havent played many match play games. 

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 12:35 PM

10...  < another realm

9...< super good

8.. < real good 

7...< pretty good 

6... above avg

5.... < 2DAMFLASHY 

4,3,2,1.... bla bla bla.... lol

some ppl accell im sure in putting..some in chipping ... diff parts... mabey he was just HOT... 

hek ive even had days where i cudn't make crap..( << normal) lol...but ive amazed myself..b4 and bombed em in from all over also...

i really dont mean to diss u any... but ima say from what ive seen here in the forums alot... ''SOME'' of the one's that think they are ALL THAT... and only have a few hundred rounds..will be the 1st to come cry;n CHEEET ..after they run into someone that plays WAY better than them... 

nxt time.. say gg on the opponents page.. so we can see his or her stats also... 

ya can't put the name on here... thats a NO NO... 

PEACE...   

PS... i also say... U FINALLY KNOW yer good on WGT ..when ya get called a cheet..

not talkin ABOUT multi accounters..sandbaggin ..types... thats a whole nother can of worms...

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 1:31 PM

Kevin;

With all due respect, I really don't know how it would be possible to CHEAT here on WGT...in any aspect of the game.  I've only played approx. 40 rounds of REAL golf in my life, so, I would probably be considered a HACK out on those real courses.

You really haven't played all that many "ranked rounds"...288 rounds, I believe.  And you joined about 1 year ago.  It is possible to reach "Legend" in less than a year.  I started hitting "ranked rounds" the first week of March...hammered away for hours nearly every day - just made "Legend" last week.  Your STATS are quite good and you should make it to "Legend" soon - be sure you hit a minimum of (50) ranked rounds as a Tour Master though (it's req'd to make it to Legend).  The final dozen or so rounds (if you play 9 holes) as a TM, have to be scores of 30 or better to lower your average.

I have learned that the KEY to helping my scores and putting game....is much like REAL golf....getting that approach shot as CLOSE to the hole as possible.

Compare your STATS with that of "BOLLOXINBRUGES" profile...I believe he is the top ranked "Legend" here on WGT.  He joined in Feb. 2009; has hit 4,335 ranked rounds; approach shot dist. 10 ft.; 68.77% (1 putt average). 

I feel sure it took you YEARS to get to the point where you were good enough to play PROFESSIONAL GOLF. 

Personally, I don't know of any CHEAT programs & wouldn't use them if they were available.  I know some people move that "blue triangle" to help them putt...I never have, I just read the greens & putt.  I realize that REAL greens don't have the "moving grid" on them, but I think here on WGT, without those "moving grids" it would extremely difficult to "read the greens".  My putting could use a LOT of improvement, but, I've only hit approx. 650 ranked rounds.  After 1,000 to 2,000 ranked rounds here...a member SHOULD be pretty darn good at every aspect of the game - without having to cheat.

Good Luck to you!

Bob

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 1:59 PM

With the math you have figured showing you win 90% of you games it is very easy to see why you suk at this one. Go back to two, maybe you could excel there but never here. Just another St. Andrews legend.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 3:44 PM

People asking about cheaters, or programs to cheat, appear to me to want these programs. Just play the game and learn by your mistakes. I don't even use a putting guide on my computer. Like I've asked in past posts, do you carry a measuring tape to a real golf course, lay it down and go, well it is 21 feet, I need to hit this hard. Good Lord people, get on with it. Unless you are obsessed with winning every tournament, like some people are here on WGT, play for the fun and get a life. Just what does being the top dog on WGT really mean? That this is all you have to do, that you live for a video golf game. PATHETIC.

• tw0str0kepenalty
    126 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 4:31 PM

this site is full of cheaters  

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 4:57 PM

Its the best when someone call you cheater and you know that you are playing fairly, thats like "wow, Im really good!" Happened to me in other games hope some day in this one too :P

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:22 PM

YankeeJim:

Ohjoy40:
    But with that said I cant come anywhere near some of the low scores i see out there.

So since YOU can't, they must be cheating, huh? Guess you aren't as good as you think you are.

Took the words outta me mouth!

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:42 PM

dario2589:

Its the best when someone call you cheater and you know that you are playing fairly, thats like "wow, Im really good!" Happened to me in other games hope some day in this one too :P

Yes, it is a pity though that there is cheat programs out there. Hope WGT decides to get on top of. They do not need to do much, but they need to stay alert and make changes as soon as a new "helper" software comes out. It would be useless for them to hunt the distributors sine.. well, this is Internet...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:53 PM

They know who they are, I'm sure they are enjoying themselves. If you folks quit talking about them, they will lose their fire. All they want is to be noticed. Stop mentioning their names and bringing them up in the forums. Let them go to bed without floating on their little clouds. That is unless you idol them. When you complain about them and use the C word, all you are doing is saying, I wish I was as good as so and so. Leave them alone, some are very legit, and some may be suspect. The beginning of this post says, they know who they are. I know several of the real legit ones. we have played together since I started on WGT and they have helped me just by little hints, no C involoved. 

RSS