Forums

Help › Forums

New and Older Cheats ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:20 PM (67 replies)
  • SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 3:58 PM

Lately, I miss many putts, I used to make more. :-( .. My cheat program is getting old... cannot ding as often. I notice that sometimes meter speed changes..

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 6:55 PM

I once had a girl that cheated more times then anyone on WGT...There now that should make yall feel better huh ? :)

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 7:46 PM

yea.. im with jim... 

today after thinkin about this a little..

OP.said..

'' I was just simply asking the question if anyone is aware of another cheating program that allows people to make putts as it was very suspicious when one of our opponents (alternate shot game) made every putt and each was ridiculously tough and long. ''

so.. im thinkin it was probbly a 9 hole.. 

the guy in question would only putt 1st,,half the time ... mabey he did make one or two from long range,, he didnt have to putt but 4 or 5 times anyway,,, 

hek .. lotts of ppl get on a roll and make 3 or 4 ina a row... 

nuthin strange at all...

the guy was just a tad better than ............pretty good ... peace

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 8:03 PM

Awhile back was playing an AS game, made a 30ft. putt, next hole made a 27ft. putt. One of my opponents starts cussing and calling me a cheat. I was so amazed that I made these 2 putts it took me a minute to realize what he was saying. I just gave him an LOL and he quit. I have had spells where everything goes in and spells where I can't make  6ft.putt if it shows a break, all part off the game. I know the longer I play the better I seem to be getting at putting, hope it continues.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 9:26 PM
    Yeah....Yappy22, I can relate. Only, I was recently laying a on of 9 hole rounds as a TM (playing alone).....trying to get my average down and make it to the "Legend" tier. I was playing the Back 9 at Kiawah.....and I managed to birdie all 9 holes for a -9 (or a score of 27)....my BEST 9 hole round in the 6-1/2 months I've been a WGT member. A couple of those birdie putts were over 20 ft. too. Hey, I'm not bragging....I probably will NEVER be able to hit 9 straight birdies like that again...but, I was on a roll and the putts just kept dropping....have no idea how I did it...STILL can't believe I did it. And like you...I have missed 4 & 5 foot putts (that had pretty heavy breaks...or just missed the ding). Some days, it seems I can't make a birdie to save my life. This same thing probably happens to PGA golfers as well. I've never cheated.....just played a lot of ranked rounds and keep trying to improve. And, I don't use that "blue triangle" when putting....I just read the grid on the greens and give it my "best guess" on speed, distance and break.
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 12:00 AM

"hyena64".....Well, I went and looked around.  I think the BEST thing I found were just HELPFUL TIPS.  And you can also get those from your WGT friends (who have achieved a higher tier than you have).  When I was a TM, I asked some of my "Legend" friends for help and they were very generous to help me with my game.  The videos here on WGT as well as info. in the Forum section will help.  But, the KEY, I believe, is just playing a LOT of "ranked rounds".....and you should improve. 

You're a "Master" and your stats are very good...you're well on your way to TM and it appears to me that you will make "Legend" without the need to cheat.  Personally, I play by the rules and have dedicated a LOT of hours....almost daily for the past 5+ months.  I would NOT feel good about myself at ALL.....if I had achieved the "Legend" tier by cheating. 

If you look at the STATS (and awards section) of many "Legends"....you will find that many, many of them have 1,500 to over 4,000 "ranked rounds".  Again, the key is extensive playing time.....working on every aspect of your game.  If any members are cheating, they're just really cheating themselves.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 5:01 AM

hyena64:
    You missed the cheat codes, the auto dinger, etc?

LOL. Can I buy whatever you're smoking? Cheat codes? Do you even know how cheat codes work? Have you any clue how an auto dinger deals with the meter inconsistency?

I didn't think so. :-)

• KEHYLAR
    551 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 5:39 AM

YankeeJim:

hyena64:
    You missed the cheat codes, the auto dinger, etc?

LOL. Can I buy whatever you're smoking? Cheat codes? Do you even know how cheat codes work? Have you any clue how an auto dinger deals with the meter inconsistency?

I didn't think so. :-)

It's in the Grouch Bag!

LAURA

RSS