Forums

Help › Forums

New and Older Cheats ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:20 PM (67 replies)
  • Ohjoy40
    19 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 8:00 PM

Hi everyone, I have been playing for well over a year now, I am good at golf games as I have played many over the years, not to mention used to play professionally so I know how to play a golf course. 

I consider myself pretty good at this game and have spent the money to get the best clubs I think work for me. 

But with that said I cant come anywhere near some of the low scores i see out there.

I played a guy the other day who 1 putted every hole not to mention there were many long putts and many no one in the world could make.  So is there a new cheat program that allows every putt to be made cause there is no way anyone could make those putts.

Not to mention the putting tournement scores 8 ft something ? seriously ? no way

I dont know why anyone would cheat whats the point ? and as much as I would like to play for money there is no way I would as I think there are two many people cheating.

I know there is a program that helps you hit every shot perfect, not sure how many players used it seems like allot.

Why do people cheat ?  I just dont get it.  Takes all the fun from the game.

Is WGT doing anything about this ? as they should

Someone that loves playing computer golf, but saddened by that WGT allows cheating

Kevin

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 8:08 PM

Ohjoy40:
    But with that said I cant come anywhere near some of the low scores i see out there.

So since YOU can't, they must be cheating, huh? Guess you aren't as good as you think you are.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 9:09 PM

Lately on here ive been realizing that to make those putts and approach the ball near the hole nicely, all it takes is just a little extra attention to the putts/shots being made. I myself cant shot in the 50's, but am slowly getting better at understanding every angle of a shot. 

Not saying you dont already do this, but maybe that person was in the zone.

Hard work pays off, Thats the fruits of the labor.  

Drew

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 10:45 PM

Cant see how it is possible to cheat with putting.  Dude just had a hot round is all.

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 10:45 PM

drewsterinone:

Lately on here ive been realizing that to make those putts and approach the ball near the hole nicely, all it takes is just a little extra attention to the putts/shots being made. I myself cant shot in the 50's, but am slowly getting better at understanding every angle of a shot. 

Not saying you dont already do this, but maybe that person was in the zone.

Hard work pays off, Thats the fruits of the labor.  

Drew

Agreed

• Ohjoy40
    19 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 11:09 PM

I get your point guys.   I am good and feel I cant putt with the best of them, and I know when a putt is makeable or not.  Trust me no one is that good lol.   

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 11:25 PM

Ohjoy40:

I get your point guys.   I am good and feel I cant putt with the best of them, and I know when a putt is makeable or not.  Trust me no one is that good lol.   

A year from now, you will also make those putts you think is not makeble :)

But seriously, the putts can be calculated very exact if you have the time and patience. Distance is easy, the break is more difficult, but if you have a stopwatch and a calculator, you can put your aim marker where it should be. I do not think it is cheating.

Maybe there is a program out there that can help you do the calculations quicker, I don't know.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 3:00 AM

Go to your main browser, and put in cheat engine. You will be surprised at the number of cheats for video games.Now I AM NOT SAYING that anyone on this game cheats. I am just answering your question.But don`t be surprised, cheating is the way things are done today. People would rather lie , steal or cheat , instead of doing things honestly.So when you play against players here,and they play better than the real Pros. It just goes to show how well you can play ,with a little practice wink wink . Happy Swinging

• fantasy1
    1,221 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 3:37 AM

hi im by far not one of the best on here but i score in low 60s quite a few times wd be lower if i could putt these 8 -10 ft putts more, and thats the difference, players on here with 1000s of rounds under there belt dont miss them or 10 -15ft very much, so yes it is possible to score very low on here if you putt well.

RSS