Forums

Help › Forums

Re: jumping meter bar

Wed, Jul 17 2013 1:48 PM (35 replies)
  • TheScream
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 2:25 AM

It may be a really antisocial way to go for some people, but a fix was sugested to me.

The meter seems to jump more when you have a lot of friends...each time someone in ur friends list joins or leaves the meter does the funky chicken ! I deleted nearly all in my list (about 100) and have experienced very smooth meter action ever since. I realised this goes against the whole point of a comunity based site but perhaps WGT should look into this side of the possible meter glitch.

• iantheplim
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 3:24 AM

somebody else mentioned that to me SCREAM ill give it ago thanks

TheScream:

It may be a really antisocial way to go for some people, but a fix was sugested to me.

The meter seems to jump more when you have a lot of friends...each time someone in ur friends list joins or leaves the meter does the funky chicken ! I deleted nearly all in my list (about 100) and have experienced very smooth meter action ever since. I realised this goes against the whole point of a comunity based site but perhaps WGT should look into this side of the possible meter glitch.

• TGSSNorway
    9 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 10:49 AM

It looks like the tip of Kelly and being a bit anti-social acts well. I can safely recommend this for anyone who has a problem with the meter. I thought that my new laptop with 8 cores, 16 GB RAM and 3 GB of video RAM should work fine, but no ...lol

• iantheplim
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 3:46 AM

i could'nt agree more buddy its a rip off wgt .these 12345 hundred credit balls they can shove up there .were the sun don't shine.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 1:22 PM

You should only have 1 application running (wgt) during your game.

Look at the processes you have running during your game. Bring up Task Manager & if there is ANYTHING sugnificant useing memory & running (like a Malware program or antispy program), the meter will be unstable in all ways and the game will basically run like sh t.

• shadyric
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 1:48 PM

Try switching browser to FIREFOX browser

RSS